View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2012, 12:32   #87
Gato
ASC's Whiny Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skeletor- View Post
Well to be fair, if you are a common size getting uniforms replaced can be a pain as they are usually out of stock. Usually, from my experience they(clothing stores) are pretty good about ordering things in.

As for not getting issued the tac vest and small pack, are you entitled to it? Are you still in the training system(ie BMQ, BMQ-L, QL3/DP1) ? Eventually you will get the tac vest, etc. Until that time, just use the webbing, those before you used it before the tac vest came out and it worked just fine for course, etc Hell, some guys still wear the webbing instead of the tac vest since the webbing is actually modular and can carry more.

Latvian, the webbing was around long after the C1s.. hence C7 mag pouches were made for it. The webbing might not be new and shiny but it'll get the job done.
I love my webbing ....... got given that on BMQ while everyone else got a tac-vest, then they gave me the tac-vest on SQ. They've tried to get me to turn the webbing in but I'll turn in the Tac-vest before I ever do that.
Certified Level 3.1415926 Sniper Certified
Certified Level 3.1415926 Orbital Weapons platform Certified
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote