View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2013, 22:33   #42
Gato
ASC's Whiny Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seff5677 View Post
when i had problems with my ghk ak74 i bought, i told em that the gun kept jamming right out of the box and they claimed that it was my bb's as well lol.

Oh and btw i really dislike their website contact form, it's such a waste of time sending messages back and forth when you could so easily just send a direct email to someone. Why don't they do that!!$%$$#
Most of this is old news, this behavior has been going on for some time. Awhile back, I had a friend who wanted to get into airsoft and he'd narrowed his choice to four rifles, he was ready to buy after getting a feel of how they sat in his hands, so we hit TA, long story short, they let him handle a gun or two and then basically said he couldn't hold anymore, he had to buy something. Essentially we told them to fuck themselves after he showed them the cash he had on hand that was intended for a purchase, and we went and bought elsewhere after we got him a feel of the other guns he was considering.

TA's service is shit, I'm not sure who's who at that store, but there's maybe one good employee and I think that's Frank :P
Certified Level 3.1415926 Sniper Certified
Certified Level 3.1415926 Orbital Weapons platform Certified
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote