View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2018, 22:05   #1
Chubby

Send a message via ICQ to Chubby
Camo colour combinations, your thoughts?

Hey folks

So over the years we've all seen the lot of us and those in the professional world (soldiers, cops etc.) wearing different camo colours; some unique to professionals of those varying professions and others unique to the teams we play on as well as the individual with the latter of the aforementioned being available to personal preference.

So with that being said, what are your favourite camo colour combinations? Do you prefer mixing single colours (like OD BDU w/tan kit), combining single colour with pattern (like black BDU w/urban digital), having one straight colour combination (like navy BDU w/navy kit or tigerstripe BDU with tigerstripe kit) or is there any other combination not mentioned that you really like the look of the most.

For me I like the look of a solid colour scheme, like OD BDU and OD kit, but I'd say my fave would be a contrasting solid colour scheme like OD BDU and Navy blue kit.

Edit: Actually I'm asking more from a "what do you think _looks_ the coolest" as opposed to "what do you think is the most effective".

Last edited by Chubby; September 24th, 2018 at 00:19..
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote