View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2007, 22:04   #137
DonKorleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid View Post
In their FAQ it does state that all guns come with a red tip.
Actually, it doesn't anywhere in their FAQ or on their website that any guns come with a orange tip..

Complete FAQ from Buyairsoft.ca.

[Where are you located?

Our warehouse is located in Central Alberta

How much is Shipping?

Average shipping costs are to addresses within Canada Only-

1x Pistol- $15.00

1x Rifle- $26.50

2x Pistols- $25.00

2x Rifles- $40.00

1x Pistol and 1x Rifle- $35.00

Do you ship to (where I live)?

If where you live is a Canadian address, we ship to you.

Is there any chance of my order from BuyAirsoft.Ca getting seized, or confiscated?

No. Being our warehouse is located within Canada, all of our products have already been cleared by Canada Customs. There for, all items that are “in-stock” no longer have any other “security checks” to go through. We GUARANTEE OUR ORDERS 100%. We have never had a single issue with a customer not receiving his/her order!

What methods of payment do you accept?

We accept all major CREDIT CARDS and PAYPAL. Currently we only accept payment through our online checkout done through paypal. However, you do not need a Paypal account. You can simply use your credit card information and pay for an item that way, without going through the hassle of setting up a Paypal account.

What is the best way to contact BuyAirsoft.Ca?

The only way we currently have available for the general public to contact us is through or email system. Our customer service is very quick at responding to emails. We try to have all emails responded to within 4-6 hours from the time we receive your enquiry. Please contact us HERE

Are there any other “hidden” fees?

All orders are subject to a standard $2.50 handling fee and a 6% GST charge on the product itself. Orders placed under $50 have an additional $5 low order fee attached. Other than these above mentioned costs, there are no hidden fees.

Can I order airsoft guns from outside of Canada?

Yes you can, and it will get CONFISCATED.]

Did i miss something?

I just pre-ordered a gun from them, if it comes with a orange tip does that mean the trades will be filled in too?
DonKorleone is offline   Reply With Quote