View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2017, 10:31   #5
beta678
ASC's navel of the year!

Send a message via MSN to beta678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Styrak View Post
Some of this information may be incorrect, for example the reason that WE mags don't work 100% in TM mags is that they have stronger valve springs. If you add a 150% hammer spring to a TM Glock it can run WE mags no problem, even in hot weather.
Good to know, I'll pass it on and update with a note. Work on them quite often, but I'm not much of a Glock user personally. I believe they were testing 100% compatibility straight out of the box vs compatibility after a bit of work or upgrades.

Usually his reviews are for new releases and oriented towards newer players who are less experienced and don't bother with tech work on their own. I've seen many a player who can't even figure out how to wind a hicap in an AEG, let alone change a hammer spring.

That said, feel free to correct or mention any recommendations, another friend of mine brought up something else so I've got a small list atm. But since I've got the info and already threw the chart together, might as well try to make it as accurate as possible.

Last edited by beta678; May 26th, 2017 at 10:34..
beta678 is offline   Reply With Quote