Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Nine Ball Spring Upgrade - TM MP7A1

:

Reviews

Old November 24th, 2007, 04:16   #16
v2kai

=( i upgraded the same, 9 ball steel bushings, 9 ball spring, bearing spring guide and 6.03 precision barrel and the front of my mechbox fractured.....anyone know where i can buy a new AEP MP7 mechbox????:banghead:
v2kai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2008, 19:06   #17
Rainer

Quote:
Originally posted by v2kai

=( i upgraded the same, 9 ball steel bushings, 9 ball spring, bearing spring guide and 6.03 precision barrel and the front of my mechbox fractured.....anyone know where i can buy a new AEP MP7 mechbox????:banghead:
This is a local CQB field they have a small shop where you can buy spare parts and the like. Check in the Internals page 3 & 4.

http://xtreme-tactics.com/store/index.php

I'm just starting a TM MP7A1 project build. She's all stock so far except for the Nineball tightbore (6.03) I still have to add the following parts though:

Nineball MP7 Conversion adapter for external battery (Planning on using a 8.4v 1200mah mini).

Nineball Damper head Xset.

Nineball Upgrade kit for MP7.

One question though does any one know what the spring (the one that comes with the nineball upgrade kit) is rated at?
Old May 12th, 2009, 15:25   #18
BloodyGrunt333

Quote:
Originally Posted by 604DA9 View Post
I would have to disagree again.

People think the MP7 is a weak performing gun, but most people aren't speaking from an owners point of view.

I own an MP7, and I've upgraded it with the following and have acheived 300FPS with the most INSANE ROF:
- deepfire spring
- deepfire ball bearing spring guide
- nineball bearing bushings
- nineball 6.03 tightbore
- nineball external battery kit
- running 8.4v 1200mah mini nihm

I know it is your own opinion about "not worth the 10-15fps gain, but we are not talking about a full size AEG. And how much is the Spring for the MP7 anyways??

I was retailing them for $18.50. The cost of the spring plus an hour of your time to put it in is not worth an almost 10% gain in performance!?!?!?!?

I really don't know what you expect out of your machine pistol, but that my friend is a great performance boost right there.

I have been skirmishing against players locally that use 400FPS full size AEGs with my little MP7 and I do just as well if not better than them due to my mobility with the thing.

With my rate of fire, I can overwhelm an AEG user easily with the MP7. It's not recommended, but I have used 9.6v batteries on my MP7 and the rate of fire was faster than a gas powered KSC M11.

Save up your cash and fully mod your MP7 and see what you can do with it. It's one of the best field guns i have used....
could those upgrades work with the Well R-4
BloodyGrunt333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2009, 22:40   #19
v2kai

i know this is old but i finally got to chrono mine. with 6.03 prometheus tightbore, nineball spring, metal bushings, nineball bearing spring guide and a new mechbox i'm chronoing in at 270 with matrix .2's

i love my 7 fun little gun i think a 7.4 li-po mod and mosfet is in order and then it might be taking turns with my mp5 for primary use
v2kai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2010, 12:47   #20
chrisl04

i wish i could smart to do all does upgrade im getting the the well r4 mp7 or the tm7 is it hard to upgrade??? im new to this...cant wait to get age verified to buy 1.
chrisl04 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews