911Supply / E-Hobby Asia

:

Reviews

Old April 4th, 2013, 12:49   #1
Laurel
a.k.a. mak11

911Supply / E-Hobby Asia

Hey guys,

I will include all the reviews of the retailers I used to order all my stuff in one.

911Supply.ca

I cannot say anything bad about the people at 911supply. The communication was amazing. They replied to my e-mails very fast and they let you know of any issues you may have with your order, payment, etc very quick which saves time in the long run. The shipping was very quick and painless. They ship ground from Calgary so it took about 4-5 days to get my BDUs plus my boots which was all beatifully packed. 5/5 to these guys.

---

Just a quick word on my e-hobby experience. I did read all the bad experiences that many of you had with them but I decided to take the plunge since I could not find what I wanted locally.

If I remember correctly, I ordered my chest rig on a Saturday night and it did sit unshipped until Monday but a quick e-mail to them politely asking for an update resulted on it being shipped that day and it arrived in Canada on Wednesday and cleared customs right away. By Thursday I had the package.

I must say that it was a very positive experience for me. Hopefully they try to keep this level of service more consistent for all. I would order from them again.

I am currently waiting for some stuff from airsoftmegastore and I will post a quick blurb about them when I get it

Thank you.

Last edited by Laurel; April 5th, 2013 at 10:18.. Reason: Additional Information
Laurel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2013, 15:16   #2
bodydropper

Tsik, Tsik!! Now I'm having second thought about buying aeg from them.
bodydropper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2013, 08:28   #3
Moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurel View Post
Hey guys,

I will include all the reviews of the retailers I used to order all my stuff in one.

911Supply.ca

I cannot say anything bad about the people at 911supply. The communication was amazing. They replied to my e-mails very fast and they let you know of any issues you may have with your order, payment, etc very quick which saves time in the long run. The shipping was very quick and painless. They ship ground from Calgary so it took about 4-5 days to get my BDUs plus my boots which was all beatifully packed. 5/5 to these guys.

---

Just a quick word on my e-hobby experience. I did read all the bad experiences that many of you had with them but I decided to take the plunge since I could not find what I wanted locally.

If I remember correctly, I ordered my chest rig on a Saturday night and it did sit unshipped until Monday but a quick e-mail to them politely asking for an update resulted on it being shipped that day and it arrived in Canada on Wednesday and cleared customs right away. By Thursday I had the package.

I must say that it was a very positive experience for me. Hopefully they try to keep this level of service more consistent for all. I would order from them again.

I am currently waiting for some stuff from airsoftmegastore and I will post a quick blurb about them when I get it

Thank you.

Do you realize that Hong Kong is 12 hours ahead of you, and if you ordered something on Saturday night it would be Sunday and no one would be working to pack your order the day of, and even if it were the same time zone, there would be at least some delay in having the order packed and shipped...
Moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2013, 08:58   #4
Laurel
a.k.a. mak11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moss View Post
Do you realize that Hong Kong is 12 hours ahead of you, and if you ordered something on Saturday night it would be Sunday and no one would be working to pack your order the day of, and even if it were the same time zone, there would be at least some delay in having the order packed and shipped...
Please do not insult my intelligence.
Laurel is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews