Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

AirsoftDepot - EXCELLENT!

:

Reviews

Old March 29th, 2015, 10:41   #16
whisp

I bought a red dot aimpoint t1 and a killflash. When I got it the killflash couldn't be screwed on and there was something wrong with the top turret. I called them and explained my issue in which they said return it and they will get me a new one. I explained that because the killflash couldn't be screwed on I didn't want the same one and was willing to pay the difference to get the next version up. They said no worries, too send both the killflash and red dot back and they will send me the upgraded one with a killflash installed for me. They also said they sending it out that day and just to send back when I get the chance the item I had. So that night already got my tracking number for my new one and the next day I sent back the one I had. We discussed that once I got the new one we would figure out the difference and such since they cover shipping back. Anyways I get the new one and the lowmount was not included like the previous one so I call again and he said hmm yeah and that he will order me one in and send it to me but it would take two weeks. Within two weeks I had my new lowmount and everything is good to go. On top of this they said don't worry about the difference in price. They went beyond and above what was required of them and made sure I was a happy airsofter. I dealt with Huang and he was a very friendly guy. Compared to other companies I have dealt with this is how customer service should be and I have no issue recommending them for getting parts. A++++

Last edited by whisp; March 29th, 2015 at 10:45..
whisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2015, 13:33   #17
bryanman
Banned

AirsoftDepot is GREAT! So much better than the idiots at TorontoAirsoft, they keep giving me info that's just so, so wrong..... *sigh*. Huang's a really nice guy, I definitely hold his store number one IMO.
bryanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2015, 15:21   #18
SuperN35

Go in to the store... The guys are there are awesome, most definitely will go above and beyond what is expected... Although, you're wallet / bank account may not like it... LOL
SuperN35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2015, 16:51   #19
bryanman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperN35 View Post
Go in to the store... The guys are there are awesome, most definitely will go above and beyond what is expected... Although, you're wallet / bank account may not like it... LOL
If you're talking about TorontoAirsoft....I only ever deal with them in person, which is why I dislike them so much.
bryanman is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews