Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

New here from Airdrie, Alberta

:

General

Old August 14th, 2011, 23:27   #16
The Hunter

I like the fact that it has a fast spring swap, and also the light weight foregrip and tons of rails already on it, plus the M series are easy to find stuff for and Mags are also easy to find anywhere.

The Magpul ACR was sexy too, but a bit high on the price for this year.
The Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2011, 03:21   #17
DEATH2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunter View Post
Another plus is 911 Supply also carries a lot of pants, holsters and different products that will work for airsoft too, and have good prices, only problem is not everyone can buy everyhthing that they stock, since they sell to police, EMS, Fire saftey and so on.
911 Supply is a great store. Their clothing line is predominantly 5.11 Tactical. They have a modest selection of boots and a wall of gloves and holsters. But you can almost buy anything in the store with no problems. Don't let the idea of the store being gear for Police/Fire/EMS scare you off. Only items that say Peace Officer/Police/Sheriff are restricted. I'm fortunate that the staff know me quite well so I've never had an issue purchasing items, and have yet to hear of someone having an issue.

Next time your their take a look at the Blade Tech Holsters. I love them. I'm planning on purchasing one for my P226. They also have a drop leg M4 triple mag platform. Great for carrying 3 extra mags if you don't want to run a chest rig.
Old August 15th, 2011, 09:04   #18
The Hunter

I love there boots, for 159 bucks they are comfy, super light and composite toe (double as work boots). I think they are made by "Original Swat". I send all my employees there to buy those boots.
I agree with Death2000. they are worth checking out if you have not been there, I have been buying there for a long long time and the staff are very friendly.

On a side note, I came accross this and wish it could be ordered, lol just for the novelty of it, love Robocop. haha http://www.tokyohobby.net/store/prod...ails.php?p=687
Old August 15th, 2011, 22:09   #19
The Hunter

Removed post and started new thread

Last edited by The Hunter; August 15th, 2011 at 22:53..
Old August 16th, 2011, 03:34   #20
DEATH2000

Quote:
I love there boots, for 159 bucks they are comfy, super light and composite toe (double as work boots). I think they are made by "Original Swat". I send all my employees there to buy those boots.
I agree with Death2000. they are worth checking out if you have not been there, I have been buying there for a long long time and the staff are very friendly.

On a side note, I came accross this and wish it could be ordered, lol just for the novelty of it, love Robocop. haha http://www.tokyohobby.net/store/prod...ails.php?p=687
Im not a fan of Original SWAT personally. I prefer Danner and Magnum. I find the Danners much better and last a lot longer.

Ive seen the Robocop gun in Canada. A guy i knew once owned one. Its a Berreta M92F thats been modified. Their not that exciting. Their quite finicky too. The guy that owned it sold it shortly after aquiring it.
Old August 16th, 2011, 04:37   #21
Outcast569

Send a message via MSN to Outcast569
The Magnum's are a great boot. I wear them for work every day and airsoft every game. Two pairs of the same boot. Both have held up greatly to every thing I threw at them.
Old August 18th, 2011, 10:00   #22
The Hunter

@Outcast569, Does CAC play at warpaint(or any outdoor place) weekly also? or just Trek?
Old August 18th, 2011, 14:04   #23
Outcast569

We do every Wednesday indoor. Right now our outdoor is a little staggered as our last field owner threw a hissy fit a closed.

I think we have a game for this Tuesday at Bragg Creek. Some one mentioned it last night. Still waiting on confirmation though.
Old August 18th, 2011, 18:13   #24
Capt. T/O

Quote:
@Outcast569, Does CAC play at warpaint(or any outdoor place) weekly also? or just Trek?
Warpaint is available for booking by the public.
Believe its a first come first serve basis for booking.
Wednesday evenings are usually open nights for anyone to drop by and play, usually requiring about 10 people to play.
Last night, there was 21 players.

Sundays are usually booked by SOSIC, a local team in Calgary.
I believe its open to all who wish to play... but you should get their confirmation on it first.

Contact Shultz on the JOC boards for booking the Warpaint field.
Contact a team member of SOSIC on JOC for more info on playing on Sundays.

JOC also runs milsims at Warpaint, the most recent being OP: Risky Sun. Check out JOC for pics.. including the T-80 and MLRS.
Capt. T/O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2011, 18:47   #25
The Hunter

@Outcast, Thanks that answers my question.

@Capt. T/O, Thank you for that info, I was aware of those thing, have been reading alot, I was just wondering where CAC fit into the outdoor playing. Since I am interested in how CAC operates, but more interested in Outdoor playing only, I am once again Torn
Old August 18th, 2011, 20:17   #26
Outcast569

Was a little annoyed I couldnt make it out the Risky sun. Herd it was a blast.

Still got that MP5 I bought off ya Capt T/O.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General