Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

I Found Some Danish Camo M-84 on eBay, If Anyone's Interested

:

Gear Discussion

Old June 25th, 2007, 17:01   #76
xhale

Thanks a lot for the info Smintjes. He doesn't have any listed but he said he would change the set to XL for me. Super awesome guy.
xhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2007, 12:33   #77
nro_delta

it's done, I received mine this morning.

Last edited by nro_delta; June 30th, 2007 at 12:36..
nro_delta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2007, 19:03   #78
disgusted
Banned

Well I have been waiting now for my jacket for 2 and a half months. He no longer replies to my emails. I did not harass him I sent only 2 queries as to the status. He claims to have sent it to a wrong adress....why he sent my pants, and jacket to different adresses is beyond me. He claims to have reshipped, but, it never arrived and he never answered my email.
disgusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2007, 00:46   #79
xhale

Yeah I payed 3 weeks ago and haven't received my order. I haven't contacted him recently but he was really good about answering my emails. I don't know if I should email about the shipping time, I think it just takes that long... ?
Old July 10th, 2007, 03:54   #80
Smintjes

Sometimes he goes on a fishing trip which lasts for more than a week. I live in Belgium (shipping times Finland - Belgium can be as short as 2-3 days with normal mail) but the second time I ordered from him it also took almost a month. I have to say that 2-3 months, as in disgusted's case, is *way* too long.

This is his direct e-mail: jhakala3@welho.com

Good luck!

Smintjes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2007, 13:58   #81
xhale

I received mine today and they look great. Really nice quality. Small problem though I think he only sent the jacket in XL and the pants in L. Might have been a miscommunication.

Smintjes: do you know how I can find out the sizing of the pants. Can you check your L or XL set and let me know what the numbers are so I can be sure?

Last edited by xhale; July 11th, 2007 at 15:36..
Old July 12th, 2007, 05:18   #82
Smintjes

L-trousers I don't have anymore. Because they were a bit small I sold them. The XL-trousers say size 14. XL-jacket is a 9.

Edit: I found out from an older post that the Large pants are size 13. Jacket size 8.

The difference between jackets is huge: the Large one is a bit baggy'er but also shorter. I can wear some layering like fleeces underneath it without a problem. The XL-one is a lot longer, somewhat like the German fleck parka's, and are also a snugger fit. I can maybe wear one light fleece underneath it, but nothing more. Sleeve length is ok on both. I use both jackets: one in colder conditions with wome extra clothers underneath, the other one on warmer days with just a t-shirt underneath. So it pays to order another set :-)

Hope this helps.

(I have the L-one packed in my travel bag by the way. I'm going for a two week hike to Northern Norway and Sweden on Monday, I will be looking stylish ;-) Also a good opportunity to look for some Norwegian gear)

Smintjes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2007, 07:31   #83
disgusted
Banned

Well his 100% feedback is gone.....still no jacket.....no reply to emails....3 months later I felt it necessary to give him a negative.
disgusted is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion