Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Grenade Launchers - Good, Bad or Stupid ?

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old March 17th, 2009, 20:11   #121
Kuro_Neko

Send a message via ICQ to Kuro_Neko Send a message via AIM to Kuro_Neko Send a message via MSN to Kuro_Neko Send a message via Yahoo to Kuro_Neko
The CA m203 barrel mounts don't need that tinner section. In fact I had to wrap a bunch of electrical tape around mine to thicken it to the width of the regular barrel to get it to fit snugly.

Kuro_Neko
Kuro_Neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2009, 00:45   #122
grimreefer

So I got my first and only shell today. A Madbull XM108HP.

I was wondering if someone had a technique to extract spent shells quickly? My launcher holds the shell back towards the trigger assembly as the chamber opens. This is great if you want to drop spent shells....not so great if you don't want to drop your $80 shells on concrete. My hands aren't big enough to hit the release button and grab the shell in one smooth movement.
Old March 21st, 2009, 01:45   #123
lussier

where can i find one in canada, is it possible to get from somewhere else?
lussier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2009, 01:55   #124
Duckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimreefer View Post

I was wondering if someone had a technique to extract spent shells quickly? My launcher holds the shell back towards the trigger assembly as the chamber opens. This is great if you want to drop spent shells....not so great if you don't want to drop your $80 shells on concrete. My hands aren't big enough to hit the release button and grab the shell in one smooth movement.
you're pretty much stuck with pointing the gun straight up at the sky and hope it doesnt fall out....or be fast enough that you can catch it on the way down. the inherant firing angle of a 203 should point it's barrel a bit backwards in this case and might hold it in place for you to grab.
Old March 21st, 2009, 02:28   #125
shadow_matter

Send a message via MSN to shadow_matter
Have you considered installing a small magnet inside the top of the launcher? I was talking to a player last season who had the same issue, he drill tapped and glued in 2 of those 1/6" magnets flush to the underside of the top rail. (The magnets used to magnitize miniature models)

Quote:

"I play airsoft, yes yes..."

shadow_matter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2009, 02:35   #126
surebet
Vicious MSPaint Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by lussier View Post
There are a few in the classifieds, but that involves getting age verified.

Stop American Censorship
surebet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2009, 03:19   #127
Drake
E-01

Quote:
Originally Posted by surebet View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lussier View Post
There are a few in the classifieds, but that involves getting age verified..
Plus don't request stuff outside of classifieds, it will result in an infraction </warning>
Old March 23rd, 2009, 14:49   #128
grimreefer

I have an Echo 1 barrel mounted long launcher, but it tends to rotate around the barrel more easily than I'd like. Is this common, or is there something to prevent this on other launchers?
Old March 23rd, 2009, 18:43   #129
Kuro_Neko

Send a message via ICQ to Kuro_Neko Send a message via AIM to Kuro_Neko Send a message via MSN to Kuro_Neko Send a message via Yahoo to Kuro_Neko
I don't know how it works for other launchers but the CA one I have locks into the slip ring and is rock solid.

Kuro_Neko
Old March 25th, 2009, 00:33   #130
-SWAT-

Send a message via MSN to -SWAT-
how does this stuff fair for cross boarder buying? same as a AEG? / GBB? i was looking at an AGX, really want to get one

-SWAT- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2009, 02:27   #131
Kuro_Neko

Can't get launchers or grenades across the border. But there's a couple of places that sell them local, grenades at least for sure, not sure about the AGX.

Kuro_Neko
Old March 25th, 2009, 15:01   #132
MrEvolution
MrChairsoft

Quote:
I have an Echo 1 barrel mounted long launcher, but it tends to rotate around the barrel more easily than I'd like. Is this common, or is there something to prevent this on other launchers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuro_Neko View Post
I don't know how it works for other launchers but the CA one I have locks into the slip ring and is rock solid.

Kuro_Neko
I have a CA launcher, on an ICS gun and mine used to wobble, I just wrapped a lot of electrical tape around the barrel lug thingy towards the receiver and the muzzle end and its fine now (except removing it is a biatch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGrail25 View Post
I'm no expert on the law, but the only victims of rape in this story are the 40 men.
MrEvolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2009, 20:57   #133
Kuro_Neko

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEvolution View Post
I have a CA launcher, on an ICS gun and mine used to wobble, I just wrapped a lot of electrical tape around the barrel lug thingy towards the receiver and the muzzle end and its fine now (except removing it is a biatch)
I found I had to use electrical tape at the muzzle end but the receiver end is rock solid. But then I have a CA launcher on a CA gun.

Kuro-Neko
Old March 31st, 2009, 13:50   #134
Kesslan

So I've been shopping about for a launcher for my own rifle recently. The only thing is, I'm not quite sure what will properly fit it. I had to basically make my own rear mounting bracket for my TM M203, but i'm wanting one that actually uses a gas shell. It would be nice for one that can use the madbull shells too, though I find the madbull launchers themselves are.. ugly to say the least.

I presently have an ICS-20 A1.

I figgured I'd ask here since there's folk posting in this thread that clearly have more experience with them than I do by far :P
Kesslan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2009, 12:53   #135
apmaman

what brand of ammo do you guys use for your grenades? I'm having trouble finding cheap BB's that arn't full of imperfections. I'm not looking for super high quality stuff but since the grenades use alot of ammo I want to keep costs to a minmum without jamming up the shells all the time.
apmaman is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion