Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Media
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

An Early Xmas Present

:

Airsoft Media

Old November 23rd, 2016, 08:44   #1
pzrwest

Send a message via AIM to pzrwest Send a message via MSN to pzrwest Send a message via Yahoo to pzrwest
An Early Xmas Present

My wife yesterday bought me an early Christmas gift.... It was a Walther P38 BB pistol by UMAREXUSA. Here is a picture from their website of the pistol(saved me getting out the camera). Not normally into BB pistols but the store On Target Airsoft told me that they can't get the airsoft version plus it uses green gas propellant which I didn't to go through the hassle it requires. But who would want to turn down a nice Christmas gift....
Old November 24th, 2016, 20:24   #2
pzrwest

Send a message via AIM to pzrwest Send a message via MSN to pzrwest Send a message via Yahoo to pzrwest
After consulting with informed people these P38's are Post WW2 West German police pistols. War time P38's did not have the Walther banner on the slide and were just blued where post war P38's were Parkerized hence the high gloss finish and bore the Walther banner

Last edited by pzrwest; November 24th, 2016 at 20:30..
pzrwest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2016, 21:23   #3
Kokanee
Ministry of Peace

Very nice, but I think this belongs in the "off topic" section.
Kokanee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2016, 08:14   #4
pzrwest

Why should I not post about the new pistol in this section? As for my last post I was showing the difference between the two versions of this pistol. That aside I pulled a real boner last night and what ever possessed me to remove the slide on this pistol was a real dumb move on my part. When I removed the slide a spring popped out and took me hours to find it and then try to put the slide back on with the spring back in the gun. I might just have to send the gun back to UMAREXUSA and pay to have them put things back where they belong and make the gun to function again. Will have to see what the shipping costs there and back and labor to repair the gun. This is going to a lesson for me to leave things alone and as they were. I had removed the slide many times before with my real P38 but the BB version of the gun is nothing like the real deal. As it stands now I have a $140.00 paper weight or a permanent wall hanger
Old November 28th, 2016, 15:38   #5
pzrwest

Had my arse pulled out of the fire today by Mike who sells airsoft and bb pistols. I have bought all my airsoft a bb items from Mike. It was suggested that I take my "broken" P38 to him and have it fixed. He fixed it in no time.... Thanks Mike from On Target Airsoft

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Media