Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Cadpat-clothing market today (following to frontenac cadpat)

:

Gear Discussion

Old May 21st, 2008, 09:46   #61
MadMorbius
Seriously, the question was asked and has been answered. Out of respect to the OP I'll let this thread live but any further redundant questions will be nuked.

Asking for advice is fine. Disregarding that advice dispite being given many reasons to heed it is insulting.

The gear boards are for serious discussion about gear and equipment. Please refrain from pissing in the pool with idiotic banter and counter-arguments to good advice. Lastly, PLEASE FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE if you want to be taken seriously.
Old May 21st, 2008, 10:06   #62
daperahl

Why do you don't think I'm capable to sew a BDU?

For Airsoft purpose also.

Last edited by daperahl; May 21st, 2008 at 10:08..
daperahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2008, 10:10   #63
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
Funny he doesn't want to spend the $100 on a decent cadpat BDU, yet he's willing to spend the $100 on buying the cadpat material to make his own.
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2008, 10:15   #64
MadMorbius
Quote:
Originally Posted by daperahl View Post
Why do you don't think I'm capable to sew a BDU?

For Airsoft purpose also.
Go for it. Can't wait to see it, and good luck with that.

I'm going to assume you're 12 years old now, given that you refuse to put your age or location in your profile. So, I'll take anything you say in the same light as I would from a 12 year old. M'kay?
Old May 21st, 2008, 10:17   #65
daperahl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN_Stalker View Post
Funny he doesn't want to spend the $100 on a decent cadpat BDU, yet he's willing to spend the $100 on buying the cadpat material to make his own.
How real did you expect?

Some retailers sell cadpat-material. For example SurplusIG sells Cadpat-material by meters and then I can sew it up so it looks like the real model
Old May 21st, 2008, 10:21   #66
Dracheous
Lego Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by daperahl View Post
How real did you expect?

Some retailers sell cadpat-material. For example SurplusIG sells Cadpat-material by meters and then I can sew it up so it looks like the real model
Sure you can, all you need is an industrial sewing machine. So if you've dropped several hundred dollars there I guess that's why you have no money left.

What is so important about CADPAT that you MUST make the exact like the real one? What purpose does the available Parklands not offer you that you need something that looks just like the issue versions? Some MP's might not like the sounds of what you're up to.

Stalker, you still have that spare NOMEX suit, or you couldn't get the sweat stains out when you lent it to Apoc :P.

"The hydrogen economy car from the people who brought you the 'Hindenburg'" - Glen Foster

Condoms do not guarantee safe sex any more. A friend of mine wore one and was shot by the woman's husband!
Dracheous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2008, 10:26   #67
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracheous View Post
Sure you can, all you need is an industrial sewing machine. So if you've dropped several hundred dollars there I guess that's why you have no money left.

What is so important about CADPAT that you MUST make the exact like the real one? What purpose does the available Parklands not offer you that you need something that looks just like the issue versions? Some MP's might not like the sounds of what you're up to.

Stalker, you still have that spare NOMEX suit, or you couldn't get the sweat stains out when you lent it to Apoc :P.
Only thing I can think of why he's so persistant about buying Parklands is because he wants the US BDU style in cadpat, as he doesn't like the Canadian BDU cut.

Yes, I have two flightsuits, but neither of them are in 'fat size'.
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2008, 10:39   #68
daperahl

Ok thank you for the information Dracheous.

This thread has become a bit unserious and offtopic, maybe some admin can clean it up and save only the information that can help other in theirs looking after Cadpat-clothes.

As my friend (the thread-starter) mean with this thread was that the market for cadpat-clothes is always changing and Parklands and Frontenac are not still nearly alone with the clothes. Many in this forum know the market and what that can offer.
Old June 22nd, 2008, 21:13   #69
SurplusIG

Send a message via MSN to SurplusIG
http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=61540

I just made a new review about the new administration cadpat that i am selling for 59.99$ per item, thus far complimented for having the best price.

I also have original IR tested cadpat material for sale and the Cordura version seen in my sales thread (in bottom of signature).
SurplusIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2008, 00:13   #70
JamesBond_007

Send a message via MSN to JamesBond_007
If you are looking for any CADPAT kit, I have a bunch of issued stuff for sale. Just send me a PM.

Old Buy/Sell Ratings
JamesBond_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2008, 10:35   #71
Ei8hT

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinLN View Post
Those who have made frontenacs Cadpat-clothes until now has been bought out and will not continue with the production of these clothes. who will take over their place and how do the cadpat-clothingmarket look today? Is Parklands cadpat still bad?

The market is always changing and what was the best 2 years ago is not always what's best now.

Please wright what you know about cadpat-clothes, news, quality and brands.
Theres a couple of low priced cad pat-cloths on this site.
http://www.cpgear.com/default.asp?mn...56&f=bp&pcat=7
To tell the truth, I cant remember where I ordered mine.
Good luck
" My aunt Chaniqua used to live over there man, but that b***h Got evicted though." "What for?" "Mice" "Mice? I thought she had rats." " No man rats are outside, mice are inside" "Yo, but what if a mouse goes outside, does it become a rat? And if a rat is in the house, is it a mouse?" "I aint eva seen no mouse, outside" " Thats because its a rat fool!" "You might of just made a fact just now."
Weapons - MP5-J , Beretta
Ei8hT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2008, 11:02   #72
WARFIGHTER
formerly Knyte

CPGear.com has the new frontenacs I ordered some a few weeks ago. They are pretty nice I'll get around to doing a decent review of them eventually. Top quality service from CPGear as well, cannot go wrong.

118.50 for a set from CPGear, with FREE shipping, and one (1) nametape, so they actually have the best price so far...

Last edited by WARFIGHTER; June 26th, 2008 at 22:47..
WARFIGHTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2008, 22:21   #73
SurplusIG

Send a message via MSN to SurplusIG
Actually CPGear.com sell it for 60$ but if you buy both top and bottom you get a 1.50$ discount if you consider that big savings, i can beat that price any day all it takes is conversation. I usually under charge on shipping by 2$ - 3$ which is already greater savings. THey are also located in fredericton which is very far from anybody out west and shipping is more expensive than from here and it also takes an extra day of patience to receive your order.

Last edited by SurplusIG; June 26th, 2008 at 22:27..
SurplusIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2008, 22:37   #74
Amos

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurplusIG View Post
Actually CPGear.com sell it for 60$ but if you buy both top and bottom you get a 1.50$ discount if you consider that big savings, i can beat that price any day all it takes is conversation. I usually under charge on shipping by 2$ - 3$ which is already greater savings. THey are also located in fredericton which is very far from anybody out west and shipping is more expensive than from here and it also takes an extra day of patience to receive your order.
Sorry to burst your bubble dude.... but... a whole 3.50 savings isn't worth having to pay with paypal or a giving out credit card information.

+ To be honest, Dealing with you isn't the easiest thing to do sometime. I don't mean to start a confrontation or anything; I just get the feeling you don't know some of the products you're trying to sell well enough...

My personal opinion; and that's all it is, Some people are really happy with your service... so that's good.
G3SD6
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2008, 22:42   #75
WARFIGHTER
formerly Knyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurplusIG View Post
CPGear gives free shipping actually. They also include a name tape with that.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion