Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

TF 16 (Tactical Force 16)

:

Reviews

Old June 19th, 2010, 16:35   #76
Hitman960

Send a message via MSN to Hitman960
Okay, I have an SR16 that takes roughly the same size of MAGAZINE, but it doesn't fit. I know its lower end, I was just hoping maybe someone knew of a canadian website that would have them. I am taking too long getting this done, and wasting good playing time.
Hitman960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2010, 07:23   #77
Armed Infidel
a.k.a. Bob Sickinger

I've bought two in the past year and they all have had teh same problem. After a while they just stop firing, no noise nothing when you pull the trigger. The first time it happened during warranty so I took it back to Bass Pro, but this time it was out of warranty.

Anybody with any ideas as to what could be wrong...I am assuming it's the motor but was wondering if anybody has any suggestions.

thanks
Armed Infidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2012, 13:43   #78
nickssj21

Just so you all know, and i know its been 2 years since the last comment. I got one of the last TF 16 from BassPro that were on clearance. They stopped producing these, well at least thats what BassPro told me, they said they won't be carrying these AEGs anymore. I've had 2 for the past year. My first one had a huge crack in the plastic body, and then i returned it. I got a new one and its been running for a year. What surprised me is that when I went to go play at UA (limit of 350 FPS), my TF 16 was shooting at 400 FPS ... So I ended up playing with a rental. The gearbox seems to be V2, so thats a pro. The battery and charger are crap, so replace those. Crane stock wobbles a lot. And if you shoot on semi, the gun would jam every 20-30 bbs. But for the price (I think it was $120 or $110?) its worth it as a back up gun or even as a rental to your friends. I honestly am new to airsoft and waiting on my AV status, but I think a good way to learn internals for me would be to open this M4 up.

Overall Score (comparing to stock G&G M4) : 6.5/10

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews