Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Classic Army MK 46 SPW

:

Reviews

Old January 23rd, 2013, 21:38   #1
QKLee11

Classic Army MK 46 SPW

I bought this AEG SAW support weapon from 007 Airsoft back in April of last year. I have to admit the value for the dollars was very fair along with the quality which made a good value investment ($582 with shipping). If memories serve me corrrect. I bought the SPW on a Thursday and on the following Wednesday I received the product. I actually liked the fact that Ken sent me an e mail with a tracking number on the product.

The products finish was nice. In perfect conditiion when I took it out of the box to exam it. The externals of the SPW is excellent. It has a front railing system on it so you don't have to add anything. The SPW came with the usual hi cap Mag, Hand Guards Panels and a Cleaning/Jamming rod. The SPW has a front bi pod which is an inconvenience if your using a front fore grip. The bipod is adjustable like the real one. The feed cover opens and close like the real one, it is Magazine and Box fed operation. The Stock can be adjusted to 3 settings.

As of now I have had no problems with the internals. I haven't fired alot of BB's out of it personally (maybe a 1000). However Dan Hay (Team member SAW GNR) has probally fired nearly 10 000 bb's through it and has had advised me he has had no performance issues with it. Actually Dan like it so much that he bought his own. The quick change spring allows you to change the FPS setting so you can use it in a CQB enviroment. I also like the taimo connector connection in the rear where the wiring is extremely strong (like an old telephone cord).

The only apparent problem with the SPW was after its 1rst real major test at Operation Picton Heights (TRG OP FR) and Operation Shallow Lake the outer parts on the externals became loose and had to be tightened up. Regular maintenance have kept this in check.

I give this AEG SPW MK 46 a 9.5 out of 10.

Q

Last edited by QKLee11; January 23rd, 2013 at 22:37..
QKLee11 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews