Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Kwa h&k usp

:

Reviews

Old January 23rd, 2013, 22:02   #1
QKLee11

Kwa h&k usp

I bought this Pistol from Shrike Industry. This pistol cost me $200, I also bought 2 mag along witht he pistol but I forget the cost. I travel to Barrie to make the purchase. The expectations of the KWA product was simply outstanding. I was looking at replacing my 2 KJW SIG SAUER 226 and wanted a good quality product. With past experiences with KWA I was not let down.

1rstly the packing of the product was very professional. It came along with some bb's, hop up adjuster and manual (warranty). I loved the externals of the pistol, the true markings, more importantly the 3 dot combat sight, ambidextrous magaizine release (hopefully I won't lose anymore Mags) and the position where it is located. (and accessory rail). KWA makes it product to a 1 to 1 ratio and the size/weight feels very real. The safety and decocking mechanism of the hammer is another favourite.

The weapon stripping is very simple. The shooting performance is excellent for a pistol, chrony around 340 to 345 FPS. The pistol is very reliable and I haven't had any jams of misfires (just like my KWA 93X). This is what I usually run for my secondary and has proved its worth.

The only knock I have against the product is KWA has stopped making H&K products which make magazine finding very difficult. Although I have 2 extra mags I wished I bought another 2 more. The NS2 gas system has proved no mag leaks thus far. I been advised that KSC Mags may fit it but I have not personally tried it yet.

I give this pistol a 9.5 out of 10...would of given it a 10 but there are no more being made so hopefully I will be able to get accessories for it in the future if anything breaks on it....hopefully that won't happen.

Q

Last edited by QKLee11; January 23rd, 2013 at 22:05..
QKLee11 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews