Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

becoming wetarded

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old May 4th, 2013, 22:33   #61
Aper
E-30

OMG I love your Plum parts

West Coast EOD Supporter. // Bang One, Bang Em All ! // In war, it's not who's right, but who's left.
Aper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 22:34   #62
Disco_Dante

Thanks! Latvian did all the installation work for me, he knows his stuff!

Not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, but for freedom alone, which no good man gives up except with his life.
Disco_Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 01:50   #63
turok_t

Quote:
Originally Posted by misomalu View Post
I suppose I'm a little late, but I would have recommend going with an Inokatsu or Viper tech GBBR, they are irrefutibly better than WE. They do everything the WE's can do, except about a thousand times better, more recoil, more versatility, more reliability, and hell, even more FPS if you really want it...
To be honest, I used to be a WE fan boy especially with their M4/M16 platform. However, after owning a Viper tech, it makes me want to get rid of all my WE gbbrs for the following reasons:

1. Recoil is much greater on the viper tech

2. No need for any internal upgrades, as all hammer/trigger components are all steel and look stunning. I hate upgrading to after market parts as it impacts the entire dynamics/function of the system.

3. The externals from the outer barrel to the receiver sets is stunning, no more pot metal shit. If you seen the finish and weight of a Vipertech outer barrel, it feels just like the RS counterpart

4. The sound acoustics, trigger pull, and weight of the recoil on my viper tech makes my RS WE build seem like a water gun.

5. Gas efficiency is much higher, is not affected as much by the cool down effect seen on the WE platform. I use all protein v2 mags.

6. No issues with hop up been finicky or bolt catch not catching. Viper tech works flawlessly out of the box. It is so much more reliable.

7. The price of vipertech is between $500 to $700usd. I picked up a used one for $300 cad. You don't need a $1k inokatso. You just need to know where to look. In fact, I prefer the vipertech over ino as they're much cheaper. Prowin mags work, g&p mags work, king arms mag works. No need to buy the more expensive prowin mags (although they are the best).

I know the WE system pretty well and haven't had major problems as a lot of people described. All my WE guns work perfectly so im not one of those unfortunate/complaining users who dont know how to operate a WE. But based on performance and reliability, I still have to go with vipertech.

If anyone is interested I can make a side by side comparison between the WE and the viper tech to show the differences. If i was to ver build an m4 gbbr, it would definitely be based on Vipertech platform, hands down. Once you feel and fire vipertech, you would never go back to WE, I guarantee you

Last edited by turok_t; May 5th, 2013 at 02:05..
turok_t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 02:33   #64
misomalu

Quote:
Originally Posted by turok_t View Post
To be honest, I used to be a WE fan boy especially with their M4/M16 platform. However, after owning a Viper tech, it makes me want to get rid of all my WE gbbrs for the following reasons:

1. Recoil is much greater on the viper tech

2. No need for any internal upgrades, as all hammer/trigger components are all steel and look stunning. I hate upgrading to after market parts as it impacts the entire dynamics/function of the system.

3. The externals from the outer barrel to the receiver sets is stunning, no more pot metal shit. If you seen the finish and weight of a Vipertech outer barrel, it feels just like the RS counterpart

4. The sound acoustics, trigger pull, and weight of the recoil on my viper tech makes my RS WE build seem like a water gun.

5. Gas efficiency is much higher, is not affected as much by the cool down effect seen on the WE platform. I use all protein v2 mags.

6. No issues with hop up been finicky or bolt catch not catching. Viper tech works flawlessly out of the box. It is so much more reliable.

7. The price of vipertech is between $500 to $700usd. I picked up a used one for $300 cad. You don't need a $1k inokatso. You just need to know where to look. In fact, I prefer the vipertech over ino as they're much cheaper. Prowin mags work, g&p mags work, king arms mag works. No need to buy the more expensive prowin mags (although they are the best).

I know the WE system pretty well and haven't had major problems as a lot of people described. All my WE guns work perfectly so im not one of those unfortunate/complaining users who dont know how to operate a WE. But based on performance and reliability, I still have to go with vipertech.

If anyone is interested I can make a side by side comparison between the WE and the viper tech to show the differences. If i was to ver build an m4 gbbr, it would definitely be based on Vipertech platform, hands down. Once you feel and fire vipertech, you would never go back to WE, I guarantee you
Are there any actual Viper Tech retailers in Canada, because I have looked high and low, and cannot find one. Also, you managed to get a KA mag to hold gas and or operate a GBBR? I think that's some sort of record :lol:
misomalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 08:29   #65
turok_t

Quote:
Originally Posted by misomalu View Post
Are there any actual Viper Tech retailers in Canada, because I have looked high and low, and cannot find one. Also, you managed to get a KA mag to hold gas and or operate a GBBR? I think that's some sort of record :lol:
Dont think there are any retailers, but im pushing for them to carry the Viper line
turok_t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 13:48   #66
MaybeStopCalling
Green Synergy

Quote:
Originally Posted by turok_t View Post
Dont think there are any retailers, but im pushing for them to carry the Viper line
I look forward to that... I wanted a Viper back in '11, couldn't find one, so I ended up getting a WE instead.
MaybeStopCalling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 18:42   #67
Hectic
Oh we do hate you, just never felt like wasting the time to give you a user title :P

Anyone know of a canadian retailer that has some we m4gbb gen2 propane mags at a reasonable price. I checked airsoftpsrts airsoftdepot torontosirsoft mach1 capital and i googled. Also asked Eyore. Seems i found one place that has some. Doesnt say if they are v1 or v2 and they want 49.99 plus tax (lil steep if ya ask me)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDoorn View Post
Thanks Hectic,
While your posts are sometimes a difficult read, you sure are helpfull
Lvl. 3 certified sniper
FinchFieldAirsoft
Hectic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 21:24   #68
cav.

m4 mags

It seems those gen2 mags are hard to find everywhere >____>

Seems your best bet is oversea stores, like UN Company, Ehobby etc
Old May 5th, 2013, 23:39   #69
Kos-Mos

airsoftparts.ca gets some periodically... usually 100 at a time and a month apart.
Kos-Mos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 23:48   #70
Hectic
Oh we do hate you, just never felt like wasting the time to give you a user title :P

Yeah Jugglez says a cpl weeks. Found some to hold me off till then
Quote:
Thanks Hectic,
Lvl. 3 certified sniper
FinchFieldAirsoft
Old May 6th, 2013, 00:55   #71
misomalu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hectic View Post
Anyone know of a canadian retailer that has some we m4gbb gen2 propane mags at a reasonable price. I checked airsoftpsrts airsoftdepot torontosirsoft mach1 capital and i googled. Also asked Eyore. Seems i found one place that has some. Doesnt say if they are v1 or v2 and they want 49.99 plus tax (lil steep if ya ask me)
I used to get my WE mags from Tokyo model, they were substantially less expensive than Canadian retailers, also check out ehobbyasia, they have pretty good service, and decent rates.
misomalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 03:45   #72
Wrath144
formerly steyr

TBD Airsoft probably has the mags you seek. I don't believe they're listed on the website though, so send them an email.
Old May 6th, 2013, 12:01   #73
Hectic

Thanks all for the replies for mags.
New questions.
Hop rubber.
I have 3 options.
Modify Accurate rubber (for vsr and tm gbb) its the tan one.
The new version of the ratech one (i think its blue or black not the clear one)
Or the aplus 60degree one (i think it may be a lil on the soft side as im told these like a harder rubber)
So what would be my best choice on a 400 fps setup.
Next is inner barrel. Angry gun 6.03. Ra tech 6.01 (i run 6.01 on my vsr but have had issues running em on aegs) or im told with some modding of the hop up one can run vsr barrels. (what mod is needed. Could i mod the barrel jnsted of the hop unit?) ive modded tm barrels to fit kj pistols (had to ad sn extra set of notches to the barrel would rather mod the barrel the the hop unit.
Quote:
Thanks Hectic,
Lvl. 3 certified sniper
FinchFieldAirsoft
Old May 6th, 2013, 19:51   #74
Socks

if i was looking for a good store or site to source all the parts to build a second complete upper assembly for cqb, where would i go? Most places im seeing dont cater to the gbbr market at all
Socks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 20:01   #75
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner

I can get Gen 2 WE mags.

Also I suggest a 6.03 barrel as opposed to the 6.01 one. The gun does not fire well at all on auto with the 6.01 inner.
http://i.imgur.com/wBfBB.gif
Eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion