Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Request: War 4 Toys International

:

Reviews

Old December 4th, 2007, 10:10   #1
Mr. G36!

Location: Beautiful Thunder Bay, where dreams become nightmares!
Request: War 4 Toys International

So I was searching about on the Interwebs, looking for a place in which I could actually get an entire set of G36 parts, when I stumbled upon War 4 Toys International.

I Searched them up here, but came up with nothing, so I'll assume that they haven't been brought up before. Anyone know anything about them?
Mr. G36! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2007, 14:51   #2
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

Store is located HongKong with an actual shop but they also have this online website, they appear to be paypal verified.
They ship via EMS which can get pricey for shipping but its a very quick method to recieve your items.

The prices are fair and comparable to ehobby asia on ebay, the products they carry are essentially the same as well. Although I notice that they do carry more brands, and some of their prices are higher than that of ehobby.

Although I did find it funny that under their accessories section that they have all their magazines listed as clips, meh noones perfect, aside from that the website is easy to navigate.

"Its only a little bit on fire"

Last edited by TokyoSeven; December 4th, 2007 at 14:54..
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2007, 15:23   #3
DarkAngel
* Age Verifier status suspended *

Send a message via MSN to DarkAngel
ive tried to order from them before but they refuse to deal with anyone in canada. They treat all parts as restricted dispite the fact that gearbox internals and other parts etc are not restricted. Nevertheless everyone else i know who has tried to order non restricted parts from them got the same result. Good luck though.

Certified Sniper Clinic Instructor and Counter Sniper
Sentinel Arms Customs - Specializing In Unique, One of a kind guns
DarkAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2007, 15:37   #4
Mr. G36!

Odd. They have the standard "We're not responsible for Customs seizures" disclaimer, so you'd think it wouldn't even matter to them. They've got the entire G&P set that I want too...

Last edited by Mr. G36!; December 4th, 2007 at 15:40..
Mr. G36! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2007, 15:47   #5
DarkAngel

they are the only retailer who sells the G&P OD Sniper grip. I had to settle for the KA one from UNC because they refused to ship it to me. and because the KA one doenst have the motor plate, screws etc unlike the G&P one, it was one of the main reasons why my rifle was down for soo long :/

Old December 4th, 2007, 19:10   #6
Yuu

Send a message via ICQ to Yuu Send a message via MSN to Yuu
I when I went back to Hong Kong just a month and week ago. I walk in their store, i'll tell ya tons of G&P stuff. So later on I wanted to purchase a Guarder Full tune up kit for G36 (I was surprised that they had it lol). So, I waited for them to get it from their storage, however at the last min they say they ran out. So, okay no worries.. They ask me to come back later in a week or so.

When I was about to leave I forgot to ask them for business card for their address next time I travel back. All of sudden, one of the staff member yell at me in Cantonese ask me to leave and go to another store. So, I left and finger them and bought the tune up kit from a store not far from them. That was my wonderful experience with WAR IV and I'm not dealing with them anymore regardless.

Den Trinity is better than WAR IV, but they also have bad customer experience. If you want something in Hong Kong or anywhere else, be straight up and give them their product code no question ask and no talk lol.

Some guys don't even know firearm names so I have to refer them as something else translated in Cantonese lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
The plush dogs were cool.

Don't let the dog haters and plushy haters get to you, man. ANYONE can post pictures of their guns, but it takes a special breed of man to post a picture of his guns with plushies!

Last edited by Yuu; December 4th, 2007 at 19:15..
Yuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2007, 19:41   #7
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuu View Post
When I was about to leave I forgot to ask them for business card for their address next time I travel back. All of sudden, one of the staff member yell at me in Cantonese ask me to leave and go to another store. So, I left and finger them and bought the tune up kit from a store not far from them. That was my wonderful experience with WAR IV and I'm not dealing with them anymore regardless.
WTF? Why the hell would they yell at you? Seems like a bad way of making you not come back and actually BUY something from them.

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2007, 21:22   #8
Yuu

Send a message via ICQ to Yuu Send a message via MSN to Yuu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Styrak View Post
WTF? Why the hell would they yell at you? Seems like a bad way of making you not come back and actually BUY something from them.
I don't know may be that guy had bad day? But believe me Hong Kong is like that sometimes, depending on area/situation customer service in Hong Kong is below average, except of course fancy place/restaurant/mall/hotel and etc...

Just cultural thing. When city is 24/7 hours and people being impatience and etc... (includes kids, I had 7 year old kid say shit behind my back, I turn around and... that's different story). its part of a daily life in Hong Kong, I was glad when I return to Canada.

Word of Advise, be firm when you're there not too soft and not too hard :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
The plush dogs were cool.

Don't let the dog haters and plushy haters get to you, man. ANYONE can post pictures of their guns, but it takes a special breed of man to post a picture of his guns with plushies!
Yuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2007, 11:43   #9
Mr. G36!

So I emailed them, just for fun, and asked about some items. They just got back to me and said "Sorry, those items are not available," even though they're listed as In Stock. DarkAngel speaks no blasphemy, dammit!

Too bad.
Old December 5th, 2007, 15:34   #10
DarkAngel

eeem thanks? i think :s

ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews