Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Review - Shootsoft.ca

:

Reviews

Closed Thread

Old January 14th, 2008, 00:58   #46
FurgyG36
HOLD IT! lol found this on their home page:

"Everything on this site have pass the border regulation and All items on this site are conform to Canadian rules and laws of the land."

Guns potentially not in Canada? This seems to be the case, so either hes got the proper licensing to operate or hes somehow avoided the legal mumbo jumbo allowing him to make lower prices. Or im totally wrong and he means that all the guns he has in stock are legal to pass over the border and are already here...I dunno someone else make sense of it cuz im a retard.

Old January 14th, 2008, 00:59   #47
gvanzeggelaar

I actually emailed if the guns were in Canada and he still has to get back to me. I saw that to. I was one click away from buying kjw M9 but chickened out. I'm going to let someone else test it like No_Way
Old January 14th, 2008, 01:05   #48
FurgyG36
i mean im sure ordering is legit n all but im not so sure hes got his shit in order. so he may not last long like buyairsoft did before they got pwned lol

Old January 14th, 2008, 01:23   #49
Ronan
Official Crybaby Chairsofter

What seller say and is are very different
Old January 14th, 2008, 01:28   #50
surebet
Vicious MSPaint Wizard

Number resolves to a Bell cellphone (not surprised).

Anyone call him yet? I'm thinking to myself, but I don't want to harrass him being the fifth guy this hour to call him.

Stop American Censorship
Old January 14th, 2008, 03:52   #51
No_Way

Wait and see !

Ordered a ''thing'' right now and got fast service (order,reply, problem, payment)

When i'll get my stuff, i'll update. For now, don't try to fear me !

Like he said, the site is not totally fonctional so, just wait a little bit !

Edit : Will make a review when completed !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtFarmer View Post
"Go FAQ yourself"

Last edited by No_Way; January 14th, 2008 at 05:49..
Old January 14th, 2008, 04:23   #52
Moderate

Oh please be legit...the amount of JG selection on this website is astounding, and at these prices I'm in love
Old January 14th, 2008, 04:30   #53
Drake
E-01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
Why not you? And its on my to do list for Monday.
Because I wasn't the one saying "Someone should call", and because there unfortunately isn't a single thing on that site that I'd buy, so I can't say I care much.
Old January 14th, 2008, 06:48   #54
Ronan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Because I wasn't the one saying "Someone should call", and because there unfortunately isn't a single thing on that site that I'd buy, so I can't say I care much.
So me proposing someone should call to see if its legit was bad? lol having a bad month there buddy?

Oh and theirs nothing on that website that interests me, i'm already geared up, but if it can help someone then thats good enough for me.

I still haven't seen you at a game Drake. Will i see you this 19th at the Mill?

Last edited by Ronan; January 14th, 2008 at 06:51..
Old January 14th, 2008, 07:15   #55
Drake
E-01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
I still haven't seen you at a game Drake.
Funny, I've seen you at a game (and I have witnesses)
Old January 14th, 2008, 07:23   #56
Ronan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Funny, I've seen you at a game (and I have witnesses)
Geez you could have come and say hi
Old January 14th, 2008, 07:39   #57
Greylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurgyG36 View Post
HOLD IT! lol found this on their home page:

"Everything on this site have pass the border regulation and All items on this site are conform to Canadian rules and laws of the land."

Guns potentially not in Canada? This seems to be the case, so either hes got the proper licensing to operate or hes somehow avoided the legal mumbo jumbo allowing him to make lower prices. Or im totally wrong and he means that all the guns he has in stock are legal to pass over the border and are already here...I dunno someone else make sense of it cuz im a retard.
My call, it's bullshit. If you cant tell, check that website again. Check the professional look, the spelling, the fantastic contact options, how the site is built. Then tell me you believe that person has the right permits, or can afford them?
If you buy that load of crap, I got an idea: send me your cash. I'll give you the same promises and results they will, but my spelling will be better and I can prove my age.
Old January 14th, 2008, 11:44   #58
LeGROS

Post shootsoft.ca

HI all!

Did know there was a thread on shootSOFT, because for sure I will be here to respond sooner!!

Almost all of you have sent me question via email, all of you got an answer back, and few got a call at there home! There is in 3 weeks more than 20 guns sold and ship around Canada! I did show up here before, and did not want threads on ASC on are store, because the site is again in beta test!! We also don't have the time to keep are inventory high - We place are command and it already sold before it come here!!

Yes there is mist spelling on are web site!! I ask Geoff if he could help me with that!! French is my first language, I'm not a pro when it time to write in English! This is also why I did not announce shootSOFT before!

It not also my full time job and it take a lot of time to put in place this kind of store. Right now, like it said on the website, the delay is around 10 open days for the delivery! If the order could not be ship for any reason in that delay we will refund the order automatically and call the customer when we will be ready to ship!

Yes the phone number is my personal cell phone!! I’m sure you will understand the fact I have children, and they will not understand your question! OScommerce is a power full script for webstore, that why you retrieve the same template in a lot of store! Icilemonde.com is one of a lot off my website, like scout.qc.ca who is a forum for French animator!

No_way was the 3th member from ASC to order from shootSOFT! Is order was ship in less than 48hrs.

shootSOFT, will not have high brand AEG like TM, CA or Systema, there other store who are very good in that! We try to have different inventory from them. We also want to make are sale to beginners who don’t want to spend 700$ on a AEG, and for others who would like to have a second or third AEG for a good price! Right now company like Jing Gong make real good clone for the price range!

If you have trouble with your order! Did you see how it easy to retrieve my home addresses and phone!! You have it here in this thread more than 3 times!!, As you said before, more there will be store like shootSOFT, better it is for Airsoft!

Thank for reading me!

Christian
Old January 14th, 2008, 12:20   #59
wKnight

Well that explains the spelling and grammer...

If you don't mind me asking, who do you guys import with?
Old January 14th, 2008, 13:08   #60
Crunchmeister

As soon as the domain registration came back as being from Quebec, the spelling and grammar errors should have been pretty obvious to everyone.

I say to give the guy a break here. Let's see how his track record is before we jump on him calling shenanigans here. It's good to see another retailer offering at least decent, very upgradeable starter products at a fair price. It sure beats the clearsoft schlock peddled by buyairsoft.ca and the other sources, and better than the ass-raping that we get from the 2 big retailers on these same starter products. I welcome more competition like this.

That being said, with the state of the law on the subject, the longevity of this venture may be fuzzy, but in the meantime, lets just see how it all goes before we jump to conclusions.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews