Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Echo 1 E90 (P90) review

:

Reviews

Old February 7th, 2010, 02:25   #91
cjboi

I have a quick question for everyone who has a P90 or E90. I bought a madbull gemtech silencer about 6.2 inches long and 1.4 diameter thick. How long and which type of inner barrel i should get? Because i wanna extend it, I just dont want it to go over the silencer...
cjboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2010, 03:35   #92
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjboi View Post
I have a quick question for everyone who has a P90 or E90. I bought a madbull gemtech silencer about 6.2 inches long and 1.4 diameter thick. How long and which type of inner barrel i should get? Because i wanna extend it, I just dont want it to go over the silencer...
your silencer is about 150mm add that to the length of your inner barrel which is about 240mm so anywhere up to 390mm total length should be ok, though I'd suggest checking out in detail the length of your inner and silencer, in Millimeters. most silencers i've seen run 3/4 to full length under the silencer
R.I.T.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2010, 03:39   #93
cjboi

would that be equivalent to an m4 or m16 inner barrel? I have prometheus spring and a systema cylinder kit in my gearbox. but i notice that the FPS is everywhere. like 340 and sometimes 300. why is it like that? does anyone know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.T.Z View Post
your silencer is about 150mm add that to the length of your inner barrel which is about 240mm so anywhere up to 390mm total length should be ok, though I'd suggest checking out in detail the length of your inner and silencer, in Millimeters. most silencers i've seen run 3/4 to full length under the silencer
Old February 11th, 2010, 03:52   #94
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjboi View Post
would that be equivalent to an m4 or m16 inner barrel? I have prometheus spring and a systema cylinder kit in my gearbox. but i notice that the FPS is everywhere. like 340 and sometimes 300. why is it like that? does anyone know?
I am not sure, as I said measure and then buy.
as for your FPS, your hop-up could be off, your rubber could be damaged, your airseal may suck,
R.I.T.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2010, 14:59   #95
cjboi

I fixed it... Its the hop up bucking I didn't put it right. As for my seal everything inside is systema except for the gears. I tested it out first to get a good seal before I put it all together. Thanks for the help

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.T.Z View Post
I am not sure, as I said measure and then buy.
as for your FPS, your hop-up could be off, your rubber could be damaged, your airseal may suck,
Old August 28th, 2010, 21:13   #96
THe_Silencer

This site should help u figure out what barrel lengths u'd need http://www.thewarstore.org/airsoft-p...-parts/barrels

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it - Aristotle
-Founder of Steel City Hamilton Infantry and Tactics
-Certified level 43 Autosniper by Commander Amos
THe_Silencer is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews