Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Mopic airsoft

:

Reviews

Old December 9th, 2008, 11:22   #16
Spawn28
I am manly hear me squeek

Send a message via MSN to Spawn28
just to let ya's know for every 1 person who has complained theres alot more that didnt and got what they wanted and quickly

maybey your AGE verification has somethin to do with it?
maybey he's busy?
he has known to be a little late with returnin emails but youll get what ya payed for just might take abit
Old December 9th, 2008, 11:25   #17
wildcard

Send a message via MSN to wildcard Send a message via Yahoo to wildcard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim123456 View Post
Guys, please don't panic, buyairsoft.com didn't age verified my, but mopic did, I sent him a copy of my driver license that I scaned. After that, I sent exact payment and he told me the (will arrive in 2.5 weeks). Now Mopic just ignored all my mails asking for refund. It is weird since you can read this :Under normal circumstance you will receive your item in approximately 14 days, in many cases it may be less. If delivery time is expected to surpass 21 days we will give you the option of cancelling, at no charge to you.: on their webpage.

Communication before payment was one day waiting... now it's 3 days waiting up to no answer after 1 week yet
he is probably working out of the country, from my experience he is often covering news out of the country with little or no time to access internet, i have dealt with him for quite sometime now and so far aside from some long wait there are no problems(long wait occurs when he is out of Canada)

This however does not condone the actions of Mopic but considering that majority of the retailers are not doing this as their bread and butter job I can understand and tolerate the long wait, Mopic is not another propscam just maybe a little too busy.
wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2008, 11:41   #18
BORDENSNIPER

bad customer service leads to bad reputation, bad reputation is bad for your business.

Understand that Mopic, for your own good.

1 complaint is more memorable than 10 positive reviews.
BORDENSNIPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2008, 12:00   #19
Moderate

I waited over a month for my gun, after Mopic said that he shipped it...then said that it must not have got to me...so he said he'd ship another one.

Yes. That's right, another gun.

Question is...where is the first gun?

He does have bad communication problems, but eventually you will get your gun. He even sent me a better gun than I had payed for (on purpose) to make up for the delay.
Moderate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2008, 12:35   #20
AXe Hound

i did business with him a few times in the past and always had good communication and fast shipping.maybe is was just luck but till i do business with him again he's ok by my standards.
AXe Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2008, 12:42   #21
Crunchmeister

Well I don't recall anyone ever NOT getting what they ordered, or getting a full refund. He's good that way for sure. His communication is rather slow though.
Old December 9th, 2008, 13:09   #22
matt491

He has a crazy job! He works out of the country 99% of the time, all over the world. He works in the media, and with what's going on in the world right now, I'm surprised he has time to sell airsoft at all!

Chill out and be thankful that we still have retailers with decent prices like Mopic. He communications may be a bit slow, but this isn't his full time job. Understand that he does this on the side.

I've bought two guns from him, no problem. One had GREAT coms, literally an hour after I'd send a pm, he'd respond, but he was in the country for that week.
Second gun he was out of country on a news story, coms took a little longer, but I got my gun.

He has always gotten people their gun or a refund. Relax and remember that he doesn't do this full time. He has another busy, stressful job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister View Post
It will help to not get you flamed here, and will help you get a job that doesn't require the repeated use of the phrase "Would you like fries with that?"
matt491 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2008, 13:16   #23
Tech

Send a message via MSN to Tech
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt491 View Post
He has a crazy job! He works out of the country 99% of the time, all over the world. He works in the media, and with what's going on in the world right now, I'm surprised he has time to sell airsoft at all!

Chill out and be thankful that we still have retailers with decent prices like Mopic. He communications may be a bit slow, but this isn't his full time job. Understand that he does this on the side.

I've bought two guns from him, no problem. One had GREAT coms, literally an hour after I'd send a pm, he'd respond, but he was in the country for that week.
Second gun he was out of country on a news story, coms took a little longer, but I got my gun.

He has always gotten people their gun or a refund. Relax and remember that he doesn't do this full time. He has another busy, stressful job.
OK OK.. NO, no matter what mopic does for a living this still does NOT make up for the BS that he pulls. after all the bad reviews I have seen about mopic I have sworn that I will never buy from him. Sorry but Mopic if you want to retail your guns then learn to reply to your customers Quick and Swiftly also make your emails more understandable.
Dammit, White Knight never should have made this, now Planters is gonna show this picture to the entire internet saying "This is when I cleared the cornfield outside of Baghdad and found Saddam Hussein! DRRRRR I'M BLACKWATER!!! DRRRR! Oh hai Ronan! *insert ***** in mouth*"
Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2008, 13:26   #24
matt491

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech View Post
OK OK.. NO, no matter what mopic does for a living this still does NOT make up for the BS that he pulls. after all the bad reviews I have seen about mopic I have sworn that I will never buy from him. Sorry but Mopic if you want to retail your guns then learn to reply to your customers Quick and Swiftly also make your emails more understandable.
New guys like you don't know what it was like to get airsoft guns a year or two ago. I'm just saying be thankful for any suppliers we have.

If you don't like his service, don't order from him, plain and simple.

I'm saying this isn't his full time job, give him a break. Every single one of his negative reviews that has surfaced has been sorted out. They either got the gun or got a refund. He has a crazy job that takes him all over the place unexpectedly. I'm just saying be patient and give him a break, you'll get your refund.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister View Post
It will help to not get you flamed here, and will help you get a job that doesn't require the repeated use of the phrase "Would you like fries with that?"
matt491 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2008, 13:32   #25
Tech

Send a message via MSN to Tech
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt491 View Post
New guys like you don't know what it was like to get airsoft guns a year or two ago. I'm just saying be thankful for any suppliers we have.

If you don't like his service, don't order from him, plain and simple.

I'm saying this isn't his full time job, give him a break. Every single one of his negative reviews that has surfaced has been sorted out. They either got the gun or got a refund. He has a crazy job that takes him all over the place unexpectedly. I'm just saying be patient and give him a break, you'll get your refund.
Ok, that's fine but either way he is a retailer and there is NO excuse for not replying to your customers quickly. I think that he should have the fact that he has a crazy job that takes him all over the place posted on his site so that customers know whats going on. But yes you are right on the fact that he has fixed up all his deals perfectly in the end and I have to give him a thumbs up for that.
Dammit, White Knight never should have made this, now Planters is gonna show this picture to the entire internet saying "This is when I cleared the cornfield outside of Baghdad and found Saddam Hussein! DRRRRR I'M BLACKWATER!!! DRRRR! Oh hai Ronan! *insert ***** in mouth*"
Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2008, 13:47   #26
Lisa
Looking for form T-whatev

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182 is where you can have issues with a particular retailer addressed
Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2008, 15:27   #27
T_A_N_K

Mopic has his own website. AV means fuck all outside of ASC. Mopic is a stand up guy, yeah his CS and comms seems to suck balls but learn from your experience. You will get your money back, you can choose to buy else where, but like you said, you don't have many options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skladfin View Post
this is pretty typical of mopic, don't be very surprised if anyone's wanting to do business with him. Out of all the retailers, he probably had the highest amount of forum complaint threads on ASC.
Yeah, that's probably because the majority of ASC buys from him, your bound to have more complaints with more transactions. Remember how PTW were suppose to be indestructible? More people bought them so issues were more common, same thing. I'm not saying I approve of what he is doing, but he is retailer where there are few, if you don't want to buy from him then don't buy, someone else will. Beggars can't be choosers, take what you can get.

Last edited by T_A_N_K; December 9th, 2008 at 15:36..
T_A_N_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2008, 16:03   #28
Danke

http://www.mopicairsoft.ca/Shipping___Payment_Info.html

If that hasn't worked for you I'd suggest contacting your bank.

I've had all my emails and PM's answered by mopic in a reasonable manner on the items I've ordered and received. I'm satisfied with the service I've had from him and would buy again.

Whenever I do see a bad reveiw for a retailer the first thing I usually do is check the other posts of the person lodging the complaint. We have a few folks on here that are well know for launching bullshit crusades.
Danke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2008, 16:13   #29
Sim123456

I have my paypal transtion record about the funding went to him.

I sent him a long and very gentle, respectful letter to ask what was the delay he is always talking? Is it for the gun that was shipped to me 2 times? Maybe the shipping lost their way to travel Canada?

Simple e-mail, just to know the true... where is the gun now.

I never had any answer about this e-mail, about 2 weeks ago...

I bought 2 years ago a KJW M9 Elite IA with A&A airsoft. It took months before I got it, but Anderson was giving me feedbacl sometimes to tell that the delay was to clear the customs ect. Feeback!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Sim123456; December 9th, 2008 at 16:16..
Sim123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2008, 16:30   #30
Lakonian
kos

Who's Roger? That's not the name he gave me....
Lakonian is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews