So many G&G's?

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old February 19th, 2009, 02:42   #1
KenC

Send a message via MSN to KenC
Exclamation So many G&G's?

Hi all,

I've received a lot of e-mails with questions regarding the G&G's products currently available in the Canadian market. I hope this post will answer the questions in most of your minds.

The Canadian Airgun Supply (CAS) G&G's are not the same as the the G&G's 007 Airsoft is carrying. The CAS G&G's are lower in price because they are BUILT DIFFERENT. I will be adding the CAS products on my website too eventually, so that people will understand the differences.

Mainly, my G&G's are exactly the same as regular G&G's of course with the exception of the Canadian regulated clear receivers. My clear receivers all have proper C8 Logo, and "Manufactured Exclusively for 007 Airsoft Canada" on them for the GR16 line.

CAS versions G&G's are actually built with Combat Machine parts. "Combat Machine" is a new line of lower priced AEG's made by Guay Guay to counter the cheap Marui Clone AEG's from China. Their top line is "Top Tech", Middle line (most popular) is "G&G Armament", low line is "Combat Machine". Combat Machines come with battery and charger included in every package, and have more plastic parts than "G&G". The metal used on "Combat Machines" are also cheaper in cost than "G&G".

The ones wholesaled from C.A.S. from Red Deer, are guns built with Combat Machine parts. They all have "Combat Machine" marked on their smoked receivers. They are cheaper in price because they are cheaper to make. Because of this difference, they are not the same in quality and durability, although they have the same FPS output as real G&G's. (EDIT: Internally they have the same gear box and guts). The Combat Machine line is suitable for airsofters with budget in mind and they are great for starters as they include battery and charger already. However 007 will not stop carrying the regular G&G line of products that are exclusive for 007 Airsoft, because I strive to provide higher product diversity to cater Canadian Airsofter's growing needs.

007 and C.A.S. have been in touch since late 2008, and we ARE working hand in hand on getting the Canadian Airsoft scene more diversity in products. They have the budget and business power to import large quantities of products, I have the experience and contacts I've built up from the last 11 years. We'll have pistols coming soon. (Clear frames).

For those interested in the TOP TECH line of AEG's, search up Top Tech on Youtube and you'll find some videos. The Top Tech line has high quality metal parts like G&G, and they feature blow back bolts (both M4 line and MP5 lines for now). They have premium internal parts and 6.04 tight bore barrels (G&G and Combat Machines have 6.08 barrels).

HOWEVER (and this is disappointing), Guay Guay has refused to ship the Top Tech guns with clear receivers, because they want to keep the "high end image" for this line of gun. So unfortunately Top Tech is NOT available for Canada for the time being.

That being said, I'll have some G&G plastic M4A1's and MP5A4's with blow back bolts, with battery and charger. I'm hoping the price will be $ 400 or possibly even lower. The G&G Plastic line is similar to Combat Machines. It does get confusing with all the different lines of products Guay Guay is coming out with. But I will be sure to list ALL details on my web catalog when they are available (in March).

Thanks for your time

Ken

Last edited by KenC; February 19th, 2009 at 20:33..
KenC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2009, 02:46   #2
KenC

Exclamation

Also guys, a lot of people ask me

"Why can't you import fully black and metal Airsoft guns and sell them to me?"

I get this question at least 10 times a day I'm not kidding. The answer is simple.

Even with the right permit for legal importations of replica firearms (deemed to be prohibited devices in Canada), one cannot resell these prohibited replicas to individual who does not possess a prohibited goods permit. Doing so is a criminal offense. 007 Airsoft will not do it.

This can be verified on the CFC website under replica firearms.

There are people in BC right now facing criminal charges because they were caught selling prohibited replica firearms to regular civilians.

Feel free to leave messages here if you have more questions, thank you all

Ken

Last edited by KenC; February 19th, 2009 at 14:27..
Old February 19th, 2009, 07:54   #3
Lisa
Looking for form T-whatev

Good info, thanks Ken.
Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2009, 08:46   #4
Tigirus

my only question is where does Mach 1 airsoft stand in all this?
Tigirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2009, 09:19   #5
georgehutchison

great info. A lot of people do not know the differences and you did a fine job of pointing them out. Keep up the good work.
Old February 19th, 2009, 09:44   #6
Gunk
In his Trunk!

Send a message via MSN to Gunk
Interesting, and good to know. Thanks.
"War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend: the city of the Men of Numenor, and I would have her loved for her memory, her ancientry, her beauty, and her present wisdom. Not feared, save as men may fear the dignity of a man, old and wise." - J.R.R. Tolkien
Gunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2009, 11:12   #7
The Saint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigirus View Post
my only question is where does Mach 1 airsoft stand in all this?
I'm sure Shinobii and Karnage will be posting on this matter shortly.

I will say that neither Mach1 or Velocity Arms are supplied by CAS.
Old February 19th, 2009, 14:32   #8
KenC

Exclamation

As far as I know, the G&G's carried by March1 and Velocity Arms should be the same type as mine, just different markings on the receiver, but identical guns otherwise. It's not a bad idea to see a clarification message on this thread from the respective retailers.

This thread is not meant to trash the G&G products (built with Combat Machine parts) being sold by other retailers. I apologize if any offense was taken. It is meant to point out the differences between these products, to help consumers understand and aid them in making a more educated decision when purchasing. Like pointed out in the first message, I'll be adding these CAS products to my website so that my customers will have a more diverse products base to choose from.

Regarding selling of prohibited devices (fully black replica guns) to civilians, it is against the law, that's why 007 will not do it, period. There's a reason why CBSA will seize any replica airsoft guns at the boarder, because they are illegal in Canada. Of course you are free to buy whatever you want to buy, from where ever you want to buy from. But know the RISKS.

I too would rather sell the fully black guns over those with clear bodies. But when the Law says we can't, we can't.... That being said I do deal with the Military and Law Enforcement training industries. Those with proper permits CAN legally buy fully black replica guns from my business. Unfortunately these permits are not issued to civilians. If you want to find out more about obtaining the prohibited goods permit, have a chat with your local Chief Firearm Officer HERE.

Ken
007Airsoft

Last edited by KenC; February 19th, 2009 at 20:35..
Old March 4th, 2009, 10:54   #9
KenC

Aa for those in Velocity Arm's website, They have PLASTIC bodies not metal, and slightly different internal parts. I believe the G&G they carry are the G&G Gr16 Plastic series, which are the same ones as my combos (GR16 Carbine Light Combo, and PM5A4 Light Combo)

Ken

Last edited by KenC; March 22nd, 2009 at 13:45..
Old March 4th, 2009, 10:59   #10
The Saint

Velocity Arms posts a detailed list of specifications supplied by G&G right on their product pages. There's relatively little room for confusion as to what VA is selling or not selling.
Old March 4th, 2009, 11:48   #11
Conker

Would it be possible to know if we can wish for G&G models other than Armalites and MP5 series (and that are not listed on CAS) as, for instance, a SCAR?
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2009, 16:20   #12
p1s2lr0

Smile

what is the negative factor from CAS G&G if the gearbox is the same as high end G&G. I check the G&G from buyairsoft. shootsoft,they almost the same as from 007airsoft. how about the internals? are they thesame? your answer is essentials before I decide to buy.. thanks

p1stlr0
p1s2lr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2009, 16:26   #13
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Quote:
Originally Posted by p1s2lr0 View Post
what is the negative factor from CAS G&G if the gearbox is the same as high end G&G. I check the G&G from buyairsoft. shootsoft,they almost the same as from 007airsoft. how about the internals? are they thesame? your answer is essentials before I decide to buy.. thanks

p1stlr0
how about reading the post by KenC at the top of this same page first?
pusangani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2009, 15:56   #14
DarkerWhite

Thanks for that clarification ken, hope to do buisness soon.
DarkerWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2009, 19:54   #15
HELLFIRE989

Well seeing I am also a G&G dealer I should clarify as well that all our products are the top of the line G&G's not plastica versions. Good thread Ken!!!!

HELLFIRE989 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion