Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Review: The MSW Tactical Tailor Tourniquet.

:

Reviews

Old June 3rd, 2015, 19:25   #1
Syiniyed

Review: The MSW Tactical Tailor Tourniquet.

You know how bbwarriors actually go and buy real or heaven forbid knockoff tourniquets to put on their kits and then never use them because no one really gets shot? Or they are dumb enough to actually use one on themselves? Well screw that noise! With this nifty little product you can have the immersion of applying buddy aid to your battle buddy without actually risking losing their limbs!

These are being used currently by MSW to replace regular old stretchy ACE bandages and its also being sold by MSW for public consumption. For those people who bbwarz with medic rules that require a bandage I highly recommend this tourniquet over the bandage, here's why:

1. Immersions +10000: You bblarp to feel like a uber spooky warrior of the freedoms so why not increase that immersion? Its pretty thrilling to fumble with this onto a downed teammate while being under fire.

2. Simple and clean: ACE bandages can slip off, get burrs, get really fucken gross and dirty and are generally a pain in the ass to tie. These tourniquets are a simple tie up and they fasten with velcro, so there is very low risk of losing it or getting it snagged in bushes, branches etc. They are also elastic so you can tie em around your yoked ass biceps or your powerlifting thighs.

3. Saftey: The whole thing is elastic so you wont actually cut circulation anywhere. But I still don't recommend you tie it around your neck

4. MADE IN AMERICA: this is "technically" real steel quality so you can bet your ass its swag and uber tacticool.

5. Put em anywhere: throw it into a pouch, bungee it onto some webbing, rubber band em onto your rig. These things can be put pretty much be stored anywhere.

SO to sum up
Pros:
-swag
-immersions
-saftey
-simplicity

Cons:
-Losers will be losers and can "game" them by pre-tying them up so they only have to throw it on like a sleeve
-IF you do lose it, it costs more than a piece of linen or ACE bandage
-Its not 100% comfortable to cinch it as tight as possible on your limbs. Also don't tie it around your neck, I've done it so you dont have to.

Here are a couple pictures of them in the field, all photos were taken by GWAG Designs and thus I do not claim to be the creator of said content.

Syiniyed is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews