Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Shrike Airsoft review

:

Reviews

Old May 11th, 2013, 23:05   #1
leth1337

Shrike Airsoft review

i've been going to Dave for a while when i'm in need of new gear. about a year ago i picked up a voodoo tactical praetorian rifle pack from him which was a fantastic bag but i've since gone from carrying a spare rifle in my 72h bag to having a drag bag as well as the 72h.

my recent acquisition... a claw gear specter 72h pack in tropentarn (german desert pattern)

its almost identical to the voodoo tactical tobago or the condor large molle assault pack except for one thing. the size of the outer compartments. instead of a large compartment on top and a 2-row of molle horizontal compartment below it, its a large compartment on top and a 3-row of molle horizontal compartment below it.

whats the big deal? the lower compartment can fit 3 m4 mags and has a zippered mesh pocket as well as it can fit a better variety of pouches attached to the outside.

the bag is lightweight, comfortable, easy to don and easier to doff using the fastex buckles so you dont have to fiddle with the cinches - just unclip and it basically falls right off your body as easily as it slid down your arms in the first place.

it holds a change of clothes, cans of food or a few mres, bottled water, hydration bladder, radio(s), spare batteries for comm/optics/rifle, ammo, cleaning kit, tool kit, and still tons of room left.

unfortunately the bag has been discontinued by claw gear but i gave Dave a list of criteria as well as what i liked/disliked about the praetorian and this is what he suggested. fantastic pack, always outstanding service (thanks again for the connector swap today), always looking to expand and he knows what he's doing/talking about.

cheers Shrike Airsoft - shrikeairsoft.ca
Old September 13th, 2013, 15:43   #2
Repeat

I have been buying all my guns and gear from Shrike for the past 3-4 years. Dave always provides excellent service and quality. I have only had good experiences with Shrike.

When it comes to airsoft guns, I have high expectations, and I am always looking for hard to get items. Dave ALWAYS finds what I'm looking for.

My most recent purchases were a KWA ATP Full Auto, and a VFC Scar l. I am very happy with both! They are both top quality, and perform perfectly. I was surprised at how well the Scar performs. Very quick, great accuracy, and not a single creek or wobble. Thanks dude, you've made me very happy yet again. I can't wait to see what comes in next for me to buy.

Level 2 sniper certified / night operator
Repeat is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews