FANZ fan kit for mask - Prevent fogging

:

Gear Discussion

Old July 11th, 2007, 14:06   #16
Dracheous
Lego Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezcreation View Post
Sure...We could try on some models. What light power do you need?
Don't do anything more than enough to read a map really, you don't want very bright lights near your eyes when its night out. But I'd be up for some good powerful red LED's for map reading and such at night, doesn't fudge up natural night vision as much and also doesn't give away your position as easily as the big super bright whites do, but a light's a light.

Whats the possibility of mounting these to BOLLE's, I really don't see how one could possibly do it, but if there is a way.

"The hydrogen economy car from the people who brought you the 'Hindenburg'" - Glen Foster

Condoms do not guarantee safe sex any more. A friend of mine wore one and was shot by the woman's husband!
Dracheous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2007, 14:09   #17
ezcreation

dimensions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracheous View Post
Don't do anything more than enough to read a map really, you don't want very bright lights near your eyes when its night out. But I'd be up for some good powerful red LED's for map reading and such at night, doesn't fudge up natural night vision as much and also doesn't give away your position as easily as the big super bright whites do, but a light's a light.

Whats the possibility of mounting these to BOLLE's, I really don't see how one could possibly do it, but if there is a way.
Hey

I will talk to my tech regarding mounting a red LED...Can t be that hard I guess!

For the Bolle, the fans dimensions are 25mmx25mmx10mm...If you can fit in then there s hope!
ezcreation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2007, 15:26   #18
xhale

Have you considered using a fan system with a AA battery holder? I really don't like using 9V (pricewise).
xhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2007, 15:32   #19
ezcreation

No autonomy with AA

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhale View Post
Have you considered using a fan system with a AA battery holder? I really don't like using 9V (pricewise).
We did run tests with AA but the autonomy was not enough. Honestly 9V battery is not that more expensive and you have an autonomy around 12 hours on double fan and 15 hours on single
Old July 13th, 2007, 12:52   #20
ezcreation

Good news guys! Army Issue in Port Credit (GTA Ontario) is carrying FANZ and has many in stocks! If you want to see them from close, hear if you can the sound they make, please go to the store!

http://www.armyissue.com/local.htm
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion