Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old September 23rd, 2009, 20:23   #286
Aphenicus

Howdy folks, my name is Frank. Im 22 from Sudbury, ON.

Ive been in touch with Wilson to get AVed, so hopefully soon Ill be able to take a peek at whats for sale.

Ive been into airsoft for about 2 years now (pretty much just 2v2/3v3 scrims in the middle of the bush with clearsoft guns, mostly in the winter), but I hope to get some decent gear in the near future and attend a real match.

Ive already picked up a fair bit of new info from these forums and look to learn more about this great sport
Aphenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2009, 21:36   #287
alt0160

Just wanted to say hi to staff and all members..
I hope to get age verified sometime. I'd like to pick up my first airsoft soon.
alt0160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2009, 00:33   #288
ezpkns

Send a message via MSN to ezpkns Send a message via Skype™ to ezpkns
Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven View Post
Welcome to ASC ezpkns.
Unfortunately for you, sales of airsoft guns are restricted only those with this websites age verification. If you are interested in getting verified please see the appropriate related threads in the frequently asked questions section.
Thanks, I understand and right now I'm just looking really into getting into the sport (watching, asking questions etc.) I appreciate all the support people on this site have given me in pursuing my interest in airsoft (even though I'm still underage i understand and will abide by the limitations and rules of my situation) I'm just trying to get my bearings for when I am allowed to play.
politicians to Iraq!
ezpkns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2009, 02:51   #289
martinpaul12

Re: Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

Hi Everyone,

Well,I stop here to say big Hello to each and every member of this community.My name is Martin from California want to share my ideas and knowledge with others.I am happy if some one from this community want to communicate with me on general issues.

Thanks
Old September 27th, 2009, 20:19   #290
Ghostface Killah

Send a message via ICQ to Ghostface Killah Send a message via MSN to Ghostface Killah Send a message via Yahoo to Ghostface Killah
Hey guys, I'm about 6 weeks into the sport now and I'm hooked. Just came back from the Barrie event and it was awesome, the hosts were great and I had the best possible time. Thanks again guys for being so helpful and friendly, I'm glad to have met ya!

Later
Kevin A.K.A Ghostface Killah A.K.A Ghostface ...lol
Ghostface Killah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2009, 15:09   #291
ScharfSchutzen

Send a message via MSN to ScharfSchutzen
Hey guys,

I used to play Airsoft a while ago but now I want to get back into it. I PM'd a couple guys in the Guelph/KW area for age verification so I can get on the classifieds and pick up a gun. After that I'll be out to games ASAP.

Im 24 and served in the CF Infantry Reserve for 5 years, so I'd like to share my FIBUA knowledge with others. This Toronto Airsoft Training Facility seems pretty neat.

Well I look forward to seeing some familiar faces again, even though no one will probably remember me. Have a good one!
ScharfSchutzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2009, 13:05   #292
daemonscout88

hi

hi
daemonscout88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2009, 09:02   #293
northern_quill

Hi all! Ed here from Mississauga. Glad to have found this forum, which is full of helpful people. I'm interested in IPSC type sessions, and may take a peek on the next CAPS match.

Just want to take this opportunity to thank the following; Armyissue for the AV, humble cbcsteve, Jugglez, and last but not least - iLLusion for sharing his knowledge on upgrades to the TM hi capa 5.1.

In due time, I'm hoping to contribute to the forum to make somebody's experience here as positive as mine is.

Cheers,
northern_quill
northern_quill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2009, 22:08   #294
cdn_

Hey All, CDN Rogue here, checking out Airsoft and I think I am starting to get hooked! I am a paintball player (more woodsball) out of Niagara Falls.
cdn_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2009, 22:31   #295
airsoftQ

Hey guys im william or airsoftQ.IM from quebec and i know airsoft since i was 13..now im 15(almost 16)Im A real harcore milsim fan.im also a very responsible kid (if you want to call me a kid even if im 6:4 foot tall) and i follo the rules of security like a bible!Im realy someone who cares about or wonderfull sport and i want to preserve it and will will do evreything in my possible to do so!I have 4 aegs (soon 6) ans 2 ggb's (soon 3).And a bunch of gears ( about 1800$ of gears,maybe more)

Im playing airsoft in some minor league but i realy want to play better and deeper games.

My hobbys are Airsoftin at BIG no1!Computer gaming,cars,top gear,womans(lol),And also medieval battles (Im not doing it in those times tho)

so for the pleasure of airsofting with you guys when i will be 18!

(sorry for the mistakes i writed that in a hurry)

MArpat User

Tan addict

Last edited by airsoftQ; October 14th, 2009 at 22:32.. Reason: precisions
airsoftQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2009, 13:51   #296
a_ninja_kitten

SUP

Hey guys,

Don't judge the name, its a xbox gamer tag i have, couldn't think of anything better :P. Just getting into the sport but I got a little springer P9 just to try with my friends, we have little skirmishes and it's mad fun. Hope to become more involved on here eventually. We'll see.

Anyway peace. Shout out to Armandhammer, we go to school together.
a_ninja_kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2009, 14:17   #297
08kecarv

Aloha!

Im 20 and an airsofter from Hawai'i who's been playing for six years now and have owned numerous replicas in my time here in the sport. I like milsim but due to the lack of milsim events down here I never get to play it. Airsoft down here is essentially paintsoft/speedball ( ) but whatever, I just make do and have fun. Im new to this forum but not airsoft forums in general.

Mahalo!
08kecarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2009, 14:22   #298
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

A big welcome to all the new users who have recently signed up and a special "E komo mai!" to 08kecarv.

"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2009, 23:37   #299
Battery

Hey, I've been here for over a year now and haven't bothered to really post at all. I know how the community is.

I live in Ontario and I'm getting Age Verified sometime this week.
Old October 17th, 2009, 14:43   #300
InBlack

New guy from Ontario

Hey everyone!
I've recently started to become more and more interested in Airsoft. I've been playing paintball for a good several years but I'm starting to get sick of the speedballers and no tactics approach to the whole thing.

I joined this site in hopes of learning everything I can about airsoft before I go and buy a gun (I've been looking at the G&G GMP5 SD5). I hope I can find everything I need and not have to post and uneducated question, I come from high-end paintball guns and understand everything about them, so lets see if I can figure this out!

I look forward to chatting with you all and possibly playing some games soon!
I'm from Hamilton, Ontario. I'm also looking to get age verified soon!

Last edited by InBlack; October 17th, 2009 at 14:45..
InBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank