Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Airsoft QC

:

Reviews

Old December 21st, 2012, 15:11   #46
Huge
formerly Huge94

Is that the place that used to be a hobby shop with Warhammer tables and what have you?
Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2012, 15:50   #47
Aegiis
Sgt. Pitbull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge View Post
Is that the place that used to be a hobby shop with Warhammer tables and what have you?
Yup. Different owner for the store.

www.anvairsoft.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kull View Post
Aegiis ?* raison
Aegiis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2012, 16:56   #48
Huge
formerly Huge94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegiis View Post
Yup. Different owner for the store.
So I thought because I wandered there once to buy a Warmachine book and the guy was friendly. Isn't there like a Crosman sign in the window of this store? My, my.
Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2012, 04:12   #49
Paradoxinf

And for the game...isent Qc they make the game...is a guy name vincent, seller for Qc...nice guy and very good games...clement too but dont work for qc...is a team member of wolfpack i think
Paradoxinf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2012, 14:05   #50
guncross

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalsynth View Post
I'm somewhat devided on that. Remember this is a base salary job. Unless you are talking to the owner, the employee does'nt have to be all knowing.

It's as if I was working in the sports departement at canadian tire and getting asked what is the best way to catch trout.

Dude, he just sells them. It's your job to do your research before you buy. Having acess to internet makes this a no brainer and in fact, you are a blundering idiot if you dont read reviews about what you intend to buy these days since we have phones with internet now.

I've seen my share of a-holes while working in the public. People expect expert renovation advise from an 18 year old working at canadian tire.

There is no 2 day course all expenses payed for them
You should go to Taktik Airsoft, Yan know a whole lot about airsoft and services are much better AND about the prices, they are as competitive as US pricing! Trust me I personally witness a single customer asking and receiving answers for close to 3 HOURS!!! Hat off to Yan =)

Last edited by guncross; December 29th, 2012 at 14:12..
guncross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2012, 15:03   #51
guncross

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aper View Post
This problem isn't new; back in 2005 he was getting bad feedbacks from the community as well, and by the looks of it things never changed.

Fortunately, he's got kiddies / non-ASC members to sell to; otherwise he would have been out of buisness for a while now.
"kiddies"? hihihi sound about right, I've seen them hang in the store acting like they are in a special force or something... so childish I bet none of them would pass the min requirement for the army... ok I'm being mean, I'm sorry ^_^'

But seriously, I've been there once and this is 2 years ago before I join Taktik contractor team, I asked to try on his AK midcap mag to see if it fit with mine, " NON, tu l'met dans ton gun pis il scratch mon mag coment j'vais le revent?" In my head I'm like ok... if its "scratch" on the first try then its because of bad quality? Because none of my mags scratches before 10 uses min. metal or plastic?

Another player (name withheld) I meet at the Mill last summer, he told me AirsoftQC is really bad with customer service, his story was as simple as he wanted to see a large speed loader behind the counter and the reply he got was " NO! if you don't buy I won't waste my time taking it off the wall"..... ??????
Old December 29th, 2012, 23:11   #52
Metalsynth

Quote:
Originally Posted by guncross View Post
You should go to Taktik Airsoft, Yan know a whole lot about airsoft and services are much better AND about the prices, they are as competitive as US pricing! Trust me I personally witness a single customer asking and receiving answers for close to 3 HOURS!!! Hat off to Yan =)
You're missing the point.

Certified Level 2 BA Sniper
Si ton épée est trop courte, allonge la d'un pas. ( Proverbe Hongrois )
Metalsynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2013, 18:42   #53
Barbie
Official Narcissistic Puma

Send a message via MSN to Barbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalsynth View Post
You're missing the point.
Come on Metal!! You know how it is... When people bash on someone, there is always someone that uses that as an opportunity to promote their own store/field/team... Are you really surprised???

I dont have a team, i have an open relationship with many... Jealous? Yep! I tought so..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themis View Post
Now if you excuse me, I have to go put on my spacesuit to attend my "And much more" training session.
Barbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2013, 19:03   #54
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner

Guys give your money to retailers who actually care about the community and have an interest in the improvement of players and the community in general, not retailers who have horrible business practices and sell garbage and try to pass it off as quality.
http://i.imgur.com/wBfBB.gif
Eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2013, 19:13   #55
ecnerual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore View Post
Guys give your money to retailers who actually care about the community and have an interest in the improvement of players and the community in general, not retailers who have horrible business practices and sell garbage and try to pass it off as quality.
+1
ecnerual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2013, 11:06   #56
Nickaayyy

Hi guys,

I've read all the comments on Airsoft QC and I not quite sure I want to buy from them, but i got a problem.

I want to buy the new KWA Kriss Vector and I only found Revolution Airsoft and Airsoft Qc who got one. But revolution is having a hard time to get enought mechandise for all the demands (i've contacted them personally and they told me even in U.S. they have this kind of problem).

Airsoft QC told me they should have one in around 2 weeks (if it true) but he said its gonna be in MTL.

So my question is, should I try to cooperate with this Martin or its a complete waste of time (im an old paintball player and i've already had a dealer who was a complete jerk before, so im use to it). Plus, is there other shop that i didnt see that sell that beauty?

Thank you for the help
P.S: Sry for bad english, my main is french.
Nickaayyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2013, 11:10   #57
Conker

They most likely both have the same suppliers. If RA's supplier is backordered, I'm betting that ASQC's supplier also is.

If they had it in stock, I'd say go buy it. But if he doesn't... You'll probably end up waiting longer.
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2013, 11:18   #58
Juic3
freakonleash

The difference between Airsoft QC and Revolution is that with Revolution , if you preorder you are 100% to get it while with AQC you have a 50-50% depending on the mood of the guy that day....
Old January 21st, 2013, 11:41   #59
xav1982

Asq ont des gros troubles de douane ces temps ci selon ce que j ai compris. J ai acheté un mp7 la bas la semaine passée et c était le prix le plus bas que j ai trouvé au Canada. Martin as été très correct réponse rapide a mes emails etc

Mais y ma dit qui avait du rembourser des clients que leur réplique est prise aux douanes....
xav1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2013, 11:48   #60
Flash

Send a message via MSN to Flash
Personnaly the customer service is really bad,
He asked me a while ago to leave is store ! like ""sacre ton camps !!""

He talk to is customer like if we have 5 years old and we dont understand anything.

he is really ( dunno the name in english) condescendant with is customer.
Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews