Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Movies/Video Games/Sci-fi
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

MP7 on Stargate.

:

Movies/Video Games/Sci-fi

Old February 23rd, 2006, 23:01   #16
jaymz1911

Send a message via MSN to jaymz1911
SG1 - Yup... First it was the MP5's... Then came the FN-P90's... Now back to the HK's (MP7 & G36K's..) I think HK is back in ... Plus I think its a good sales pitch for the new MP7's lol You got to admit that the HK-MP7A1's do look vary cool and sexy... hehehehe
Old February 23rd, 2006, 23:52   #17
pugs144

Fnark the MP-7. Wait'll they get the SCAR.
pugs144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2006, 00:11   #18
Spas-Tick22

Send a message via MSN to Spas-Tick22 Send a message via Yahoo to Spas-Tick22
im wonderin when that canadain dude is gonna start usin canada's pistol, the Browning Hi-Power (Made By Ingillis)...and move away from american issue guns.....seems odd to see a canadain engineer in a show like stargate atlantis using P-90's and MP-7's....as even JTF-2 dosent use em.
Spas-Tick22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2006, 16:52   #19
TheToastmaster

Why would they issue the Canadian different guns because he's not American? They're not in Canada in the show, they're in the Pegasus Galaxy. Can you imagine the logistics of sending with them all of the different guns that are issued by all of the different countries that are represented? Not to mention think of a reason to do that?
Old April 27th, 2006, 18:45   #20
Spas-Tick22

Send a message via MSN to Spas-Tick22 Send a message via Yahoo to Spas-Tick22
ever heard of a beauracrat? lol
Spas-Tick22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2006, 20:23   #21
Deftonius
Troll

Send a message via ICQ to Deftonius Send a message via AIM to Deftonius Send a message via MSN to Deftonius
Deftonius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2006, 03:08   #22
Whyski

sorry gays, could you please tell me in which Season you have seen the new weanpory in SG1 or Atlantis { MP7 , G36} ?

Thanks a lot.
Whyski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2006, 04:12   #23
CrazyWithAGun

MP7's, and G36's show up in season 9 of SG-1, I 've never been able to watch season two or three of Atlantis.

Personaly, I like P90's more than MP7's, but in some situations an MP7 could be good.
And to Egria: Teal'c has used dual weapons before (P90s if i'm not mistaken).
CrazyWithAGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2006, 10:34   #24
Goldman

Send a message via MSN to Goldman
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheToastmaster View Post
Why would they issue the Canadian different guns because he's not American? They're not in Canada in the show, they're in the Pegasus Galaxy. Can you imagine the logistics of sending with them all of the different guns that are issued by all of the different countries that are represented? Not to mention think of a reason to do that?
Logitsics? My god think of the shows production budget....

My Buy/Sell 1337ness rating
Goldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2006, 10:55   #25
Gryphon

Figuring out when the Stargate cast gets new weaponry is easy because they just so happen to coincide with Tokyo Marui release dates for that particular gun.

What, you didn't actually think they were using REAL guns, did you?
Gryphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2006, 17:34   #26
Zeonprime

Location: Waterloo, kitchener, guelph, mississauga, north east toronto
they use for most episodes airsoft. You saw carter using an M4 custom during season seven cause of the hard to come by ammo for the P90 during the start of the Iraq war. Mitchell favors the G36 for most of season 9 but other than a few episodes where the Mp7 is used the team still generally uses the P90. Most of season 10 they have used the P90 for all members of the team, though you will see other SG teams using various weapons.

Season 3 snafu for Atlantis episode you'll see the P90TR and RDS by the same actor depending on the camera position (When you see the episode you'll notice real freakin quick)

and yes I have up to mid season for both Atlantis and SG1 on the harddrive as they only started airing on space recently.

Quote:
Be safe not just with yourself, but those you play with. If you are reckless with other peoples safety then you will leave.
Zeonprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2006, 18:25   #27
Curtis Tactics

Send a message via MSN to Curtis Tactics
lol , yeah i noticed that. i felt so proud i could tell the difference and my dad could not
Old October 14th, 2006, 02:30   #28
SolidifiedPenguin

Loved the episode(dont remember which one, it still had Jack O'niell, just loved the part) where about 5 guys were walkin in the woods armed to the teeth. One guy had an M249/C9, with with a M16/C7 with a drum mag and the rest had about the same stuff. 249's and AR variants all loaded with drum mags and Elcans. Oh and i remember Teal'c had an USAS with a drum mag goin full auto.

Then they all, at once, shot at one of those Anubis super soldiers. Didnt really take him down...just a lot of sparks on the dudes armour.

Last edited by SolidifiedPenguin; October 14th, 2006 at 02:33..
SolidifiedPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2006, 11:44   #29
Zeonprime

Location: Waterloo, kitchener, guelph, mississauga, north east toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidifiedPenguin View Post
Loved the episode(dont remember which one, it still had Jack O'niell, just loved the part) where about 5 guys were walkin in the woods armed to the teeth. One guy had an M249/C9, with with a M16/C7 with a drum mag and the rest had about the same stuff. 249's and AR variants all loaded with drum mags and Elcans. Oh and i remember Teal'c had an USAS with a drum mag goin full auto.

Then they all, at once, shot at one of those Anubis super soldiers. Didnt really take him down...just a lot of sparks on the dudes armour.

That would have been http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s7/716.shtml

alot of Season 7 had a variety of weapons.

Quote:
Be safe not just with yourself, but those you play with. If you are reckless with other peoples safety then you will leave.
Zeonprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2006, 01:12   #30
HAVOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spas-Tick22 View Post
im wonderin when that canadain dude is gonna start usin canada's pistol, the Browning Hi-Power (Made By Ingillis)...and move away from american issue guns.....seems odd to see a canadain engineer in a show like stargate atlantis using P-90's and MP-7's....as even JTF-2 dosent use em.
I have a simple explanation for this outrageous and inconsiderate act...
BECAUSE IT'S IN THE SCRIPT! LOL LOL LOL
Not to mention that they will base the script on the currant weapons available to the U.S. military due to the fact that the "Stargate program" is run by the U.S. Air Force and currant laws dictate that even police are not to carry firearms over the border. So we Canadians have to use the Americans toys. Not to mention that the director will want the weapons to look cool and out of the ordinary.

You are never surrounded or outnumbered... You're in a target rich environment!
Tresspassers will be shot... Survivers will be shot again!
HAVOC is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Movies/Video Games/Sci-fi