Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Looking for user: Neved4eyes

:

General

Old March 28th, 2012, 07:06   #1
Stocko

Looking for user: Neved4eyes

Hi,

I'm looking for Neved4eyes aka Deven Shoebottom.

I have his full address, but I can't get to London Ontario, especially for $20 worth of product.

Anyway I sent him my end of the bargain and he never replied back to me after saying he had some problems in the family. He hasn't logged back in since January 10th. I was wondering if anyone has any contact information on Deven. I'd like to get my M16 mag.

Thank you very much!
Stocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2012, 16:35   #2
Stocko

Anyone?
Old April 11th, 2012, 17:32   #3
Grizzly0679

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stocko View Post
Anyone?
Sounds like you got snookered.

I wouldn't suggest "going to see" him as the consequences for such a thing will greatly outweigh your emotional satisfaction. I suggest keep trying but for 20$ it might just to out to be one of those "one bitten, twice shy" scenarios.

It happens to almost anyone who lives long enough, so no worries. I had a pistol shoved in my face once for a buspass, 5$ and some smokes. It sucked. Actually it made me super angry. But you lick your wounds, gain a little street knowledge and move on with life.
Here we are again bro -just you and me. Same kind of moon same kind of jungle. Real number 10 remember? Whole platoon, 32 men chopped into meat... We walk out just you and me, nobody else. Right on top huh? Not a scratch... Not a fuckin' scratch... - Sgt.Mac, Predator
Grizzly0679 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2012, 20:12   #4
Stocko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly0679 View Post
Sounds like you got snookered.

I wouldn't suggest "going to see" him as the consequences for such a thing will greatly outweigh your emotional satisfaction. I suggest keep trying but for 20$ it might just to out to be one of those "one bitten, twice shy" scenarios.

It happens to almost anyone who lives long enough, so no worries. I had a pistol shoved in my face once for a buspass, 5$ and some smokes. It sucked. Actually it made me super angry. But you lick your wounds, gain a little street knowledge and move on with life.
Probably right, I guess I'll just try from my end over here and see where it gets me.

Thanks
Old April 11th, 2012, 20:15   #5
Forever_kaos

Have you tried Facebook?

http://www.facebook.com/search/resul...2&__att=iframe
Forever_kaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2012, 22:08   #6
HGI

I wouldn't let $5 go, let alone $20.. a deal is a deal, commitment, reputation, you give your word to someone you don't back out.

Facebook is a great idea, find him there you have his friends/family and probably his phone number.
HGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2012, 23:38   #7
Stocko

Quote:
Originally Posted by HGI View Post
I wouldn't let $5 go, let alone $20.. a deal is a deal, commitment, reputation, you give your word to someone you don't back out.

Facebook is a great idea, find him there you have his friends/family and probably his phone number.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever_kaos View Post
I have tried messaging him on facebook, he has not replied, but he did make posts and what not since our transaction...

Well, I can see now that his family members are on facebook... I'll try messaging them

Last edited by Stocko; April 11th, 2012 at 23:41..
Old April 11th, 2012, 23:51   #8
jordan7831
will always be Mike Litoris in our hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HGI View Post

Took the words right out of my mouth. If you commit to a deal you best fulfill your end of it. No matter how small the value of it is. It's your word you gave someone and your ass on the line.
jordan7831 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General