Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

EBairsoft (ebaybanned) troubles

:

General

Old July 5th, 2012, 17:52   #61
MultipleParadox

If I'm not mistaken, the contact js page will send the message to his wwygood address

GBBR- bang bang -- Giggle

AEG-- merrrzip merrzip -- meh
MultipleParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2012, 23:58   #62
rdsko

Have you guy's ordered any guns from this site? If so how long did it take?
rdsko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2012, 00:06   #63
horto

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdsko View Post
Have you guy's ordered any guns from this site? If so how long did it take?
Yeah, but only low power ones classified as replica firearms with mags with fake bullets and silencers. They got here really fast, but got confiscated even faster.
Old September 19th, 2012, 13:30   #64
HackD

Dead thread revival.

Resurrecting the thread to outline my experience with ebairsoft, which pretty much mirrors other's experiences.

I chose to place a small order (under $100.00) to test them in early August - they also had a few components i couldn't find domestically or on other overseas sites.

7 separate components were ordered. 2 separately mailed small packages were packaged on different days, but mailed out together, arriving on my doorstep on the same day, within a week of placing the order. This comprised of 5 components total. This was the good part of my experience.

The bad part, all activity on the order went 'dark' after that. I emailed for status updates on the two remaining items, 14 and 28 days after the initial order was made. These emails went unanswered. I decided to escalate it through a Paypal dispute. Communication to this was prompt, and a refund on the remaining items was made within 24 hours.

They may be one of the bigger volume sellers in Asia - but they should institute an inventory remaining system on the website, so that potential buyers aren't left in the lurch wondering if the product is in stock, on back-order, or entirely out of stock with no hope of re-stock - as it was probably the case with the 2 items outstanding on my order. Two-way communications is also entirely lacking. If you are going to order from here, Paypal is the way to go as a safeguard.
HackD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2012, 14:33   #65
redneck12

I just started to receive my 5 piece order, and they have done the same thing with my order broke it up which is fine, but I still haven't received a shipping confirmation for the last item left in the order and he seems to be ignoring his email, so Paypal dispute it is. I have made several large orders from him and never had a problem, and like you HackD I only buy from him when he has something cheaper or not found on anyone else's site.
redneck12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2012, 12:22   #66
redneck12

Incase anyone is interested, I had to do a Paypal dispute but he is now using fathertactical@gmail.com or at least that is the one he was using for the dispute.
Old September 22nd, 2012, 00:24   #67
Stocko

Quote:
Originally Posted by redneck12 View Post
Incase anyone is interested, I had to do a Paypal dispute but he is now using fathertactical@gmail.com or at least that is the one he was using for the dispute.
I was looking to do an order (1 item - worth <$100)

Should I even bother? It's rare in canada too so yeah..
Stocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2012, 00:37   #68
redneck12

That was my first problem with them in 2yrs, if they have something I need and no one else has it for a good price, then I will give them another chance.
Old September 22nd, 2012, 09:39   #69
redneck12

My only complaint with them is some times they have items marked instock when they are not and you find out after you pay and get your shipping confirmation, and its a PITA to get a hold of them via email.
Old September 22nd, 2012, 12:12   #70
Stocko

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiu View Post
Heh, I don't even bother emailing since they usually take a week to reply anyways.

Sooner or later you'll get it though, I find they are legit enough that they WILL send you your item eventually. Worst case, they refund you if it is discontinued anyways.

If you need something urgent... That's what other retailers with EMS/UPS/Fedex Express shipping is for... (e.g. EMS on average 2-5 days, DHL is on average 2 days, UPS 1-2 days, the rest is more only because of customs.)
Are there usually custom fees and duties when ordering from them? Or atleast outrageous ones?
Old September 22nd, 2012, 12:50   #71
redneck12

I haven't been charged duties yet, but I usually keep my orders $100 at a time.
Old October 10th, 2012, 16:45   #72
Stocko

Urgh... My order has been processing since October 2nd...

Should I dispute my order and get my money back?
Old October 10th, 2012, 17:23   #73
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

also have an order from the 3rd.. just 1 item.. I ended up stopping off at hero army surplus to pick up the condor equivalent on my way home to ottawa.

at 27 bucks.. if and when it arrives from ebair... I'll just flip it or end up using it for something else.. who knows.
lurkingknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2012, 20:33   #74
HKGhost

They haven't sent shit since June so I said fuck it. Good thing I used Visa so I got my money back. Gave me a bunch of BS for weeks and all of them said the same. "It will be shipped soon". This was the 3rd time they fucked up my order so I ain't doing no more business with them. Fuck EB.

Custom Build | Upgrades | Repairs | Maintenance
HKGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2012, 20:34   #75
Stocko

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKGhost View Post
They haven't sent shit since June so I said fuck it. Good thing I used Visa so I got my money back. Gave me a bunch of BS for weeks and all of them said the same. "It will be shipped soon". This was the 3rd time they fucked up my order so I ain't doing no more business with them. Fuck EB.
I'm just going to dispute it then.

Thanks for your help!
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General