Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Warrior Assault System DCS Plate Carrier

:

Gear Discussion

Old July 28th, 2016, 02:30   #1
pewbiubiu

Smile Warrior Assault System DCS Plate Carrier

I've come across a deal of the Warrior Assault System DCS Plate Carrier 5.56 version. I can have it for $220 CAD shipped. I'm wondering if anyone have any experience with this PC.

I was deciding between this and Shellback Banshee, but I'm leaning towards this one just for the sake of price and it "looks" comfortable too lol. Only if DCS had kangaroo pouch that would be perfect.
pewbiubiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2016, 15:08   #2
Rossco66

That's a good price for that rig. $250 USD before tax, shipping and duty from Chase Tactical in the US.
Old July 28th, 2016, 16:01   #3
EOD Steve

Isn't this just a 6094 knockoff with mesh backing?

The Steve has spoken.
EOD Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2016, 16:02   #4
pewbiubiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossco66 View Post
That's a good price for that rig. $250 USD before tax, shipping and duty from Chase Tactical in the US.

I do like the kangaroo pouch that banshee has. But I'm wondering aside from that is there any noticeable difference in comfort and durability. If not, I think I'll just go for the dcs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old July 28th, 2016, 16:44   #5
pewbiubiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by EOD Steve View Post
Isn't this just a 6094 knockoff with mesh backing?

I'm a noob so I don't know the answer for that. But it does look like 6094 replica. However it seems very popular in uk and have heard some good things about them. My budget limits me to look only at this and banshee.

Old July 28th, 2016, 16:47   #6
pewbiubiu

And I've heard they are NTOA certified and used by LAPD if that means something.

Old July 28th, 2016, 17:14   #7
Rossco66

Warrior is very popular in European Airsoft because they actively market to the milsim community there. They are also popular with real steel application in overseas deployments. The quality seems to be very high and far exceeds the durability and functionality we require in the Airsoft application imo.
Old July 28th, 2016, 18:53   #8
pewbiubiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossco66 View Post
Warrior is very popular in European Airsoft because they actively market to the milsim community there. They are also popular with real steel application in overseas deployments. The quality seems to be very high and far exceeds the durability and functionality we require in the Airsoft application imo.

Awesome. I'll just grab it and save some cash over the Banshee. Thanks for the help!

Old July 29th, 2016, 11:29   #9
Wilkie

WAS marketing toward the Airsoft community is mostly due to the fact that they are such a large market in the UK, as civilian firearm ownership is so restrictive. It's not like here where a civilian who doesn't play Airsoft might still have need for a plate carrier.

Make no mistake though, they are indeed a quality real world producer, and their gear is worn by personnel all over the world. They are also a major supplier of the British Armed forces
Wilkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2016, 14:24   #10
pewbiubiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilkie View Post
WAS marketing toward the Airsoft community is mostly due to the fact that they are such a large market in the UK, as civilian firearm ownership is so restrictive. It's not like here where a civilian who doesn't play Airsoft might still have need for a plate carrier.

Make no mistake though, they are indeed a quality real world producer, and their gear is worn by personnel all over the world. They are also a major supplier of the British Armed forces

Thanks. I've just received an email saying my order was shipped. Don't know what they used for shipping I'm just hoping its not Canada Post that handles the parcel when it arrives in Canada.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old August 7th, 2016, 15:12   #11
pewbiubiu

For those of you who want to order from Uk, ask the retailer to use Fedex to ship, anything but interlink express. I had to pay $112 to get my stuff released because it's carriers by gdg group. Friend got the same thing today from Fedex and tax plus duties and handling fees are just under $40

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion