Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Original SWAT - Difference between Classic 9" and Chase

:

Gear Discussion

Old June 17th, 2013, 14:36   #1
-Shade

Original SWAT - Difference between Classic 9" and Chase

Pretty simple question - as the title states - I want to know what the difference between the classic 9" and Chase series are. Are they suited for different things; like how the Metro series is good for harder, more urban ground/environments?

I figure the classics are a good all around boot... but are chases for running faster and "chasing" after people? -_- lol...
-Shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2013, 14:46   #2
Hectic
Oh we do hate you, just never felt like wasting the time to give you a user title :P

I cant attest to the difference. The OS website is prolly a good place to check. What i do know tho is if your planing on using them for outdoor play IE in a woodland environment. Id stay away from them. Yes they are a great boot but more for an urban environment they tend to die prety quick in the bush as they werent really made for mud sticks and rocks they wer made for comfort on sidewalks curbs stairs and hallways. If that makes sense to you.
I bought one pair of classics back in the day they died in half a season comming apart at the seams. Also they sucked in the mud. Damn comfy but a waste of money for outdoor. Been using canadian surplus goretex boots for 6 years they just started to leak this season and wer prety well worn when i got em so if you can find em new they should last even longer and i beat the heck out of them. Snow swamp mud creeks rivers. Even set the sole of one on fire one night and that was a cpl years back and they still worked fine. Just get some good insoles and they comfy too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDoorn View Post
Thanks Hectic,
While your posts are sometimes a difficult read, you sure are helpfull
Lvl. 3 certified sniper
FinchFieldAirsoft
Hectic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2013, 14:47   #3
redneck12

Why don't you just read the product descriptions right on the SWAT web site its pretty easy to figure it out and compare the 2 models your looking at.
redneck12 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion