Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Conscript

:

Retailer Resolution Center

Old May 14th, 2009, 19:38   #1
06SRT10

Trade Rating: 9
Conscript

I had placed an order with conscript for a TM MP7 and a TM govt 5.1 And my brother on here also placed an order with him for two tomb raider pistols USP non blow back with 2 extra mags.

That was back in February. he at first said ok no problem, then he said that he is having a problem that his supplier cannot find the gov't 5.1 so i got refunded for that. so the rest of the order continued His supplier said that he will not ship up the two pistols without getting the MP7. 2 weeks ago i got a message saying the Mp7 is on back order and all i have to do is wait it out. He sent a message to my brother (deathhead) that his supplier shipped the 2 pistols.

I havent seen any pistols or the Mp7 and i have tried messaging him no reply back. come on 3 months whats up with that?

So here i am, all I (we) want is either our guns we ordered 3 months ago or our money back.
06SRT10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 23:34   #2
06SRT10

Trade Rating: 9
Recieved refund for the MP7, backordered who knows for how long. Pistols suppose to be on their way.

Banana
06SRT10 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center