Reviews - BuyAirsoft.ca

:

Reviews

Old April 29th, 2007, 10:47   #196
kalnaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by bean View Post
That and if they sell to him the will be selling to minors
I think it's been confirmed that buyairsoft has already sold to people under 18.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2007, 14:34   #197
aZn_triXta07

Well they don't have any method of checking if you're 18 ... we could just email them and tell them lol but that's always by-passable.
aZn_triXta07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2007, 14:41   #198
Kid

Usually the payment methods will make it impossible for minors to order, though, in the occasion that they can, it will at least show that their parents have bought for them. And parents will always be able to bypass the age checks, because they are (hopefully) over eighteen.

If a place starts offering guns by mail with mailed cash accepted as payment... Well... heh.
Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2007, 16:04   #199
kalnaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid View Post
Usually the payment methods will make it impossible for minors to order, though, in the occasion that they can, it will at least show that their parents have bought for them. And parents will always be able to bypass the age checks, because they are (hopefully) over eighteen.

If a place starts offering guns by mail with mailed cash accepted as payment... Well... heh.
As long as they accept paypal minors can pay for stuff. Heck, that's how I do online orders. I don't have a credit card or anything so I have to do PP. Mark at A&A asked for my ASC username and even the guys at airsoftparts.ca ask for the ASC username for a preorder, eventhough they don't sell guns. IMO it wouldn't be hard for the guys at buyairsoft to do that.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
Old April 29th, 2007, 16:11   #200
yanhchan

Send a message via AIM to yanhchan Send a message via MSN to yanhchan
Actually I attemeped to use Money Order and even told them my ASC username and they said Paypal only.

Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country ~John F. Kennedy
yanhchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2007, 21:56   #201
aZn_triXta07

They are new to this, when I was dealing with them they were very unfamiliar with Paypal's functions, they didn't know how to cancel payments.
aZn_triXta07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2007, 02:49   #202
arman

well i bought a glock 17 from them and it james every shot!! ive lubed it up like crazy!! still james! not really there fault but i wish i never bought it $200 hand gun,$40 adaptor,$5 lube $55 leg strap= worthless!!! cant even bring it to a game. think im gonna sell it to my gun doctor ad be done with it!

playing with my kid!
arman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2007, 09:12   #203
ancorp
AK Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by arman View Post
well i bought a glock 17 from them and it james every shot!! ive lubed it up like crazy!! still james! not really there fault but i wish i never bought it $200 hand gun,$40 adaptor,$5 lube $55 leg strap= worthless!!! cant even bring it to a game. think im gonna sell it to my gun doctor ad be done with it!
Uh... jams?

Ill take it!

Cheers,
Alex
ancorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2007, 10:17   #204
gamz

Quote:
Originally Posted by arman View Post
Have you notified them? There have been a few people who had issues with their purchases, and they've refunded them or sent them a replacement.

Old May 2nd, 2007, 05:29   #205
arman

well i bought it like 3 month ago and it worked fine for 2 months then "it" started, i emailed them and th ey told me that i could pay to ship it back and they will take a look at it but they dont have to do anything. once it is fired its not their problem, but they did try to help i guess. i have a pretty good gun doc here in windsor so well see.

playing with my kid!
arman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2007, 16:06   #206
Porkchop

Send a message via ICQ to Porkchop
Reaction time to a problem I had was excellent. They issued the refund without any hassles.
Will deal with them in the future ( but only with item that they have instock)

Cry "Haddock" and let slip the hounds of Beer
[-brought to you courtesy of Salamander Army -]
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2007, 20:34   #207
Syn

sent them an email yesterday to prepay a G36c

Hello Stephen, Canada Customs is currently reassessing most products we have previously been able to import. We are expecting a delay of 3-6 months before we can start importing a full range of products again. Please keep posted to our website for monthly updates regarding our progress. We will however, continue to have other airsoft items available for purchase on BuyAirsoft.Ca. The BuyAirsoft.Ca Team~

***this sucks...***

Last edited by Syn; May 10th, 2007 at 22:34..
Syn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2007, 23:35   #208
Boarder

That sucks cause i pre-ordered a HFC M190!!!!!!!!!
Boarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2007, 23:43   #209
vatek

Fucking Canada Customs...why can't they go after something else, like drug smuggling or illegal REAL firearms.
vatek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2007, 23:48   #210
kalnaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syn View Post
Hello Stephen, Canada Customs is currently reassessing most products we have previously been able to import. We are expecting a delay of 3-6 months before we can start importing a full range of products again. Please keep posted to our website for monthly updates regarding our progress. We will however, continue to have other airsoft items available for purchase on BuyAirsoft.Ca. The BuyAirsoft.Ca Team~

***this sucks...***
Well, if these guys were indeed labling Airsoft products as paintball products, doesn't surprise me.

Quote:
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews