Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Retailer Reveiw - Airsoft Unlimited

:

Reviews

Old April 13th, 2010, 11:28   #1
Amos

Retailer Reveiw - Airsoft Unlimited

NOTE: YOU CAN NOT ORDER GUNS FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU ARE A CANADIAN CITIZEN.

http://www.airsoft-unlimited.net/osc/

I'd like to start off by thanking Brad over at Airsoft Unlimited for his fantastic service. My team recently purchased several Real Sword Type 56... and anyone who is familiar with them will know that they can be extremely picky on what mags they like to feed... And seeing how CAD prices on a realsword mag was close to $40 and each member of Ivan normally runs around with 10 mags minimum... We decided to broaden our search!

We sent Airsoft Unlimited an email and they were EXTREMELY accommodating. Because I had to organize 8 different guys and get how many mags they wanted and all that stuff it took me a little while to get the final numbers to Brad.

Once everything was determined it took less than 3 weeks for the money to get out of my hands and for us to receive the 70+ Magazines that we had ordered.

Communications were top notch, we received several emails checking up on the status of our order and wondering if everything had arrived safely.

Before shipping we received a picture of all of our packages ready to go, then promptly after that we received our tracking numbers.

I would recommend ordering parts and accessories from Airsoft Unlimited, they are very trustworthy guys
G3SD6
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2010, 11:36   #2
GBear

Send a message via MSN to GBear
Nice pup!

I'll have to look into these guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chayce View Post
I wish I could upload a few gameplay videos of me on Alliance of Valiant Arms for you guys to compare to.

I am not familiar with airsoft.

What my question is, does the element of surprise work on a typical airsoft match?
GBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2010, 11:47   #3
Con Murder

Thats great news, some times you wonder if a Canadian shipment will work out. It only gets worse if its crossing boarders! Did you happen to have any mags that did not feed? Did he test them for you? Or are they Realsword?
Con Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2010, 11:49   #4
Amos

All of the mags we ordered are from realsword.... The picture there isn't how they were shipped to me.. that's just how I took 'em out of the package to distribute to my team lol
G3SD6
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2010, 12:01   #5
Mr.Shiney

Send a message via MSN to Mr.Shiney
I have dealt with Brad on several occassions - FIRST RATE. He was able to get me parts, and magazines for my SA58 OSW, no worries at all.

Great communications, great turn around on shipping. He also packages items very throughly.

6 Section, 2 Forward Observation Unit Airborne, Royal Artillery
Level 2 Certified BA Sniper
Sniper Instructor (Fieldcraft)
Mr.Shiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2010, 12:08   #6
Airsoft Unlimited

BTW, we don't have any RealSword 56 mags in stock right now - but if any of you want them we can special order those for you. This goes for anything you don't see in inventory. We have access to pretty much almost everything as long as it hasn't been discontinued.
Please note this retailler is from outside of Canada, ordering guns and other restricted items run a high risk of seizure at the border. Please use good judgement and caution when ordering questionable/restricted items. Parts and Accessories order away.
Airsoft Unlimited is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews