Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Reviews - BuyAirsoft.ca

:

Reviews

Old April 2nd, 2007, 23:17   #151
aZn_triXta07

Oh shit you're in Saskatchewan, what's the expected delivery date? If it's WAY past that than you bitch at Canada post right away! Get a trace on the package and your money back for shipping!!
aZn_triXta07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2007, 23:23   #152
9mm Solution

Send a message via MSN to 9mm Solution
Well, just to clear it up, it's my cousins. I'm only 15 and don't currently airsoft. I just like to research so I'm best informed until I'm 18. Anywho, umm, well he forwarded the e-mail to me, and according to that, the expected delivery date was three days. Unless you were right about them not updating, it might be much longer. About the shipping refund, were you being sarcastic or serious?
Also, I heard some people in Saskatoon recieved theirs in under 48 hours, about that. Did you get updates, or was it updated only once it arrived? Thanks for your help so far guys.
9mm Solution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2007, 00:13   #153
aZn_triXta07

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9mm Solution View Post
Well, just to clear it up, it's my cousins. I'm only 15 and don't currently airsoft. I just like to research so I'm best informed until I'm 18. Anywho, umm, well he forwarded the e-mail to me, and according to that, the expected delivery date was three days. Unless you were right about them not updating, it might be much longer. About the shipping refund, were you being sarcastic or serious?
Also, I heard some people in Saskatoon recieved theirs in under 48 hours, about that. Did you get updates, or was it updated only once it arrived? Thanks for your help so far guys.

Tell you cousin he should get a full refund on shipping, if it's been this long and your parcel hasn't showed up you should have the parcel tracked immediately. Contact BuyAirsoft as well.
Old April 3rd, 2007, 00:41   #154
9mm Solution

Okay. My cousin and I tracked it again tonight, and now it's in Calgary for "sorting". He sent my cousin an e-mail estimating 3 days to his door, it's been four and it's only travelled about an hour/two hours worth to Calgary. So I know now that it's being updated, but I'm wondering what shipping method he must have used. My cousin is e-mailing BuyAirsoft about a refund for shipping, and I'll get back to you when he gets a response.
Old April 3rd, 2007, 00:44   #155
aZn_triXta07

Uhmm .... its 3 BUSINESS days, the weekend doesn't count my friend, that may explain the issue.
Old April 3rd, 2007, 01:05   #156
9mm Solution

He delivered it to the post office on Thursday, the 18th of March. It's now Monday, April 2nd. That's three business days, with an hour and a half of travel. I was checking out the Canada Post website, and they stated for Xpresspost "2 days shipping inbetween major cities". If I seem rude, I apologize, I'm just tired and trying to help my cousin out. Neither of us would mind four business days to my cousins house, since it would probably be an extra day out to Langham, but it's still frusturating the three day guarantee got it as far as Calgary.

I'm goin to bed, night.

Last edited by 9mm Solution; April 3rd, 2007 at 01:14..
Old April 3rd, 2007, 01:16   #157
MoN-KeiGH

If it was sent to the post office after the delivery truck has left for the day, the package wouldnt be processed and sent out till friday...then it would have probably sat in the sorting facility for the weekend if you were unlucky.

I bought a camelbak which was sent out on thursday and it arrived today (monday). Shipped from quebec to toronto.

Patience little grasshopper...

Sponsored by Boland Howe: Cause Scheisse Happens
www.bolandhowe.com
MoN-KeiGH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2007, 08:33   #158
C.G

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9mm Solution View Post
Hmm...My cousin (don't worry, over 18) ordered a CYMA G18C AEP from them, along with one of those sight deelies, and contrary to shipping speeds with other people, it hasn't even left the province. He ordered it last wednesday, it's now Monday and it hasn't even left the post office. This is what the tracking information said "2007/03/29 18:09 RED DEER, AB Item accepted at the Post office ". Again, that was 5 days ago. My cousin isn't a member on here, so does anyone have any information I can get to him?

Heya,
Keep in mind too, that your cousins order is only 'checked in' to the post office, and not 'checked out' - it wont say anything like 'April 3/07 - left Red Deer - most likely it was recieved there and is enroute, the next update you should see is it being accepted somewhere close to your cousins home address. It most likely went by ground, given take the weekend it should be there by Friday.
C.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2007, 09:54   #159
9mm Solution

That definitely does sound possible. Thanks for all the help guys. I guess we just never really thought about it not being shipped out that day. Sorry if that bit of the thread was a waste of time.
Old April 3rd, 2007, 10:49   #160
vatek

Expresspost delivery dates are crap. I don't think anything I've ever had sent via Expresspost has gotten here on the expected delivery date...it's always a few days late.

I would definitely call them and bitch at them if it's almost a month late though.
vatek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2007, 11:20   #161
aZn_triXta07

You can bitch @ Canada Post if they are one day late, if your persistent and have a very valid reason as to why you really needed it asap hence using Xpresspost than they'll refund you.
Old April 3rd, 2007, 11:29   #162
Amazing KG3

Send a message via MSN to Amazing KG3
yeah if you walk in and put your balls on the table, you get your money back. You need to call first with the tracking number.
Amazing KG3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2007, 11:36   #163
aZn_triXta07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing KG3 View Post
yeah if you walk in and put your balls on the table, you get your money back. You need to call first with the tracking number.
Haha, my girlfriends mom sent her a letter via Xpresspost, some required paperwork for her course due on a Tuesday it was sent out Thursday and was told it'd arrive Monday, it didn't come. She got it Tuesday JUST in time ... her mom bitcheedddd @ CP, they refunded the money and sent my gf an apology letter as well in case she didn't get the paperwork in on time lmao.

Anyways let's keep this thread towards BuyAirsoft.ca lmao

They just got a new shipment of guns in, some cheap GBBs and some more Jing Gong stuff, watchout for the ones that are only $185 though, they have PLASTIC gearboxes and are not 100% Marui Compatible!!
Old April 3rd, 2007, 12:24   #164
kalnaren

Quote:
They just got a new shipment of guns in, some cheap GBBs and some more Jing Gong stuff, watchout for the ones that are only $185 though, they have PLASTIC gearboxes and are not 100% Marui Compatible!!
It seems a little underhanded to me not to mention that on their website.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2007, 12:28   #165
aZn_triXta07

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalnaren View Post
It seems a little underhanded to me not to mention that on their website.
They do mention it, you just got to read the fine print, it's the lower grade version of the Jing Gong's.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews