Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old January 10th, 2015, 14:33   #1276
mbtr338

Hey guys Quebec player here, I've already been a member of ASF for a few years, so hello to any of the members also on that forum. I'm about to start my second season as a sniper and can't wait to game my vsr-10 m40a3 project that I just finished up. Happy hunting et on se revoit dans ma lunette

To them I say: because you cant hunt the deadliest game of all with a gun.
mbtr338 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2015, 21:19   #1277
Jinxx

Hello everyone. I'm new to airsoft, and to this forum. I live in Barrie, and am looking forward to getting AV'ed in the near future, and to hitting up some games and meeting some of you.

Last edited by Jinxx; January 11th, 2015 at 01:01..
Jinxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2015, 17:23   #1278
Shiltis

Hello,
I just joined and I'm relatively new to AirSoft, but I'm here to learn what I can and share the little knowledge that I have.
Cheers!
Shiltis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2015, 17:41   #1279
squishall

Hello.

Ex. Canadian Infantryman (23+ yrs. service) Just starting to build my knowledge of the Airsoft community.

I am actually quite impressed with the extent some of you go to in terms of gear and tactics. There seems to be quite the debate going on between MilSim and not.

the issues exist in the online MilSim community as well.

Anyways, looking forward to giving this pastime a try.

Cheers,

squishall
squishall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2015, 00:30   #1280
Nathan_ghost

Greetings from Vancouver BC.

New to airsoft, just started playing end of last year. I'm also an auto mechanic so fairly handy and like to tinker with things, that includes airsoft guns. Already opened up, repaired/modified a Tm Spas12, Ics mx5, Aps Uar, Vfc Scar L, and modified my own pts Rm4.

Looking forward to so entertaining fun with some of you.
Nathan_ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2015, 12:57   #1281
BattleBorn

Hey all,

I'm a retired Australian Infantryman (10 years service and 3 deployments). I live in the Muskokas but I'll hopefully be moving further south at the end of the summer.

Fairly new in Airsoft, but I'm like a sponge with this sorta stuff.

If anyone has any questions about anything on the Milsim side or just want some pointers from a different point of view shoot me a message. I'm currently just being the kind house b**ch and gym'n it up so I have plenty of spare time!
BattleBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2015, 00:54   #1282
Caveneau

This is a great site. So many cool people in this community.
Caveneau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2015, 19:53   #1283
SpecialEffect

Montrealer here.
Just received my first airsoft gun. After quite a bit of research looking everywhere and getting confused quite a bit on all this new information, i bought myself an,
WE Tech MSK.
Going to make a new thread elsewhere about my experience considering i have quite a few questions.
thanks all!
SpecialEffect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2015, 18:37   #1284
duy_nguyen_ht

Hello everyone. My name is David and I am from Ottawa, ON. My friends and I are new to the airsoft world. I just recently bought my first Tokyo Marui Aug high cycle and all my gears. Planning to get a VFC H&K 417. Just looking for events, players and places to play around the National Capital Region.
duy_nguyen_ht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2015, 18:50   #1285
Saxon79

New player checking in from Hope, BC. Been having a great time playing out at Panther the past couple of months, and looking forwards to hitting up some of the bigger Milsims later this year. Keen to play, and looking forwards to meeting more players in the valley.
More interested in Milsims & op's with a story line, effective use of small unit tactics, and teamwork rather than spray and pray skirmishes. But if push comes to shove, then I'll play whatever.
Saxon79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2015, 14:33   #1286
SH4ADOW

Hello Everyone, I'm 30 years old and have been playing for a few years with buddies in the muskoka area. We just have simple bush games and enjoy time playing. Finally decided to join so i can learn more and increase my knowledge.

Last edited by SH4ADOW; April 12th, 2015 at 14:54..
SH4ADOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2015, 00:25   #1287
ChinaShop

Sup

Hey guys, my real name is Justin but in the world of airsoft I'm Chinashop. I'm 34 and live in Alaska and have a few years of airsoft experience but have never milsimmed (not my thing). I joined this forum because Ive played with stock AEGs enough to want to start learning what to upgrade and how and have always been impressed with the expertise of people on this sight .
ChinaShop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2015, 21:37   #1288
TheEngine

Hey ASC, My name's Liam. I've just started playing Airsoft and i'm Loving the interactions with the older players, Everyone is always so helpful and doesn't mind me asking a ton of questions. Hope to find some awnsers here about some of the more extensive ones
TheEngine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2015, 11:36   #1289
Ecks

Hi all. I'm Keith, but you can call me Ecks. So I just started out with this. I've posted a longer greeting post in the newbie tank "new in Milton". It's more expansive than this as to who I am, since really don't want to repeat myself. Lol.
Ecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2015, 19:15   #1290
Bprokz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
All introductions are to be done in this thread. new threads will be trashed, mocked and flamed for inability to see/read.

So..... Hi, who are you? And don't forget to read the rules.
Hi,

My name is Bram Prokopetz, and i'm 25 years old and interested in getting into Airsoft, i am looking to get a couple of questions answered so i can start into the hobby this summer.
Bprokz is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank