Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Retailer Reveiw - RATECH

:

Reviews

Old April 13th, 2010, 11:35   #1
Amos

Retailer Reveiw - RATECH

Note: CANADIANS CAN NOT ORDER FULL BLACK GUNS FROM THIS STORE. ONLY PARTS AND ACCESSORIES.

http://www.ratech.com.tw/store/

My first impressions of this store were pretty sub-par... Their website was very confusing and it was VERY difficult for me to find their web store...

But that opinion changed VERY quickly! I ordered a hop-up unit and gas bolt for a GHK gas blow back AK. I paid via paypal and then got a payment error...

I contact RA-tech's support via email, They responded less than an hour later and they assured me that they received my payment there was just a minor problem with their servers.

I ordered the parts on April 9th and I just received them 15 minutes ago (April 13th) How they got everything from Taiwan into my hands in Canada so quickly is beyond me...

The best part of all was that they offer free shipping! Normally when free shipping is offered it's bottom of the barrel slow as can be service... But that's not the case for RATECH!

I'd highly recommend them as a retailer!

I will be reviewing their product soon!
G3SD6
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2010, 15:58   #2
kullwarrior

Their service is what you would considered as the best.
If their product broke, you could ask them. They could either help you fix it or send replacement. I've got replacement for many stuff in the past.
Old April 14th, 2010, 20:27   #3
gotchya24

ERICA from ra-tech - best service ive EVER received from online airsoft shops. amaaaazzing. response time is almost instant as well

i asked her to mark my package lower, and additional rqeuests for the package, she was more than accomodating!

highly recommended as well
gotchya24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2010, 20:28   #4
Yannos
likes touching tralalas

Thanks for that review.
I have quite a bit to order from them but I wasn't sure if I wanted to order directly from them or a reseller.
But now you have pushed me to buy directly from them.
Old April 14th, 2010, 22:05   #5
spartan117

does Parts and accessories include a steel trigger set and bolt? because i need one of those.
spartan117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2010, 22:21   #6
Aurelien

Never ordered from them, but I've heard nothing but good things about their customer service., Well, and product.
Old April 14th, 2010, 22:29   #7
Amos

It seems I've got a problem with my NPAS bolt... I'm trying to adjust it but the allen key tool keeps spinning and nothing inside the nozzle is changing.. I've emailed them about it.. Lets see what they say!
G3SD6
Old April 14th, 2010, 22:39   #8
kullwarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amos View Post
It seems I've got a problem with my NPAS bolt... I'm trying to adjust it but the allen key tool keeps spinning and nothing inside the nozzle is changing.. I've emailed them about it.. Lets see what they say!
re-glue your NPAS key. It is made of two part. A grub screw and a base. That and the NPAS de-adjust it self. Fix? Use a stronger spring or blue loctite it (blue loctite will prevent the use of the NPAS key)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan117 View Post
does Parts and accessories include a steel trigger set and bolt? because i need one of those.
Is it a receiver?
No, then its okay
I got trigger in before, I got Bolt carrier in before (waited for a week in custom)

Honestly THERE'S NO PROBLEM IMPORTING ANY PARTS EXCEPT RECEIVER, it might get stuck it custom, but it IS allowed. Technically speaking you can own every single parts for a automatic firearm (trigger group especially) so long as you don't have the receiver.
Yes that means from those HK G36 (G36P, G36K, G36KP, G36C) owners you can technically have the full auto trigger, but once you install it both become illegal.

For americans who's reading this: Apparently ATF decided that Burst Trigger is considered as a firearm part therefore subject to NFA rules aka Class III license requirement.
Old April 15th, 2010, 06:18   #9
Sim123456

I actually ordered one of their new 505mm WE inner barrel but it seem that there's is a bug somewhere. I sent them money by paypal, they received it. But in my status, it say payment error. And they would not have tell me, I had to go check, couple of days later, thinking it was already shiped, to discover that. I'm still waiting to know why, but I'm very disapointed that they did not contact me for telling me.
Sim123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2010, 21:00   #10
Ronan
Official Crybaby Chairsofter

RA-TECH is among the best manufacturer/retailer around.

Erica is on my MSN, very nice woman

I had a lot of dealing with RA-TECH for various parts, including designs. They only get A++ from me for many, many reasons.

To Sim, they receive a lot of orders, don't be afraid to e-mail, call or MSN them.
Ronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2010, 22:48   #11
fumoffu

yeah Ra tech is an awesome place to order we scar parts like the npas kit. I order 4 nozzles and the npas kit on thursday and got it monday. Pretty sweet shipping.
Also I sent an email and got a reply within 5 min. Good stuff!

Good company to deal it.
fumoffu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2010, 20:10   #12
Ross

They are good for customer service. Their website could use a search function though. it's hard to look for a specific part sometimes. And for some reason they have 2 different websites. One for looking at all they have to offer, and one to look at all they have to offer and actually order something.
Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2010, 21:16   #13
Amos

Finally got my tracking number from them...

after 3 days short of a month delay... I have to say I'm not quite as impressed as I am the first time... They threw in a polo shirt as a free gift... but they didn't ask for my size or anything like that lol!

Aslong as everything I ordered is inside the box when I open it, I'll be happy
G3SD6
Old October 13th, 2010, 18:21   #14
Sim123456

Far from sight, far from heart!
Sim123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2010, 23:05   #15
Ross

They havn't been responding to my emails. One for the tracking number of an order I placed weeks ago and another email for a general product inquiry. Maybe it's a holiday over there.
Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews