G&G M4 Pneumatic Blowback

:

Reviews

Old April 21st, 2009, 16:43   #46
Tekeshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenC View Post
EDIT:

Mine GR16 Blow back's actually have the same internals as Mach 1's. They all have the Plastica series internals.

Ken
007Airsoft
Maybe some one should tell them to change their site because it says the blow backs are top tech.

http://www.mach1airsoft.com/web/catalog.php?cat=3

Anyways my biggest worry was parts when soemthing goes wrong so thanks for the info panzergrenadier and m102404.

Last edited by Tekeshi; April 21st, 2009 at 16:46..
Tekeshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2009, 16:49   #47
Karnage

Send a message via MSN to Karnage
blowbacks are not top tech, top tech is the name of their high end line. The blowbacks you are seeing are basically the combat machine series with the blowback technology.

If parts go wrong, if you purchase from a retailer that deals directly with G&G you shouldn't have a problem getting replacement items. If anything, VelocityArms will begin carrying replacement parts specifically for the blowback series in order to ease worries about finding them.

http://www.torontoairsoft.com : Free shipping on Orders over $300!

Sorry I can no longer keep up with PMs. Please use the contact form on the website to reach TorontoAirsoft.com staff.
Karnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2009, 21:07   #48
IceTray
Majestic Mornings rocking it like a Queen

Alright, so whats the deal with the body. I did plan on replacing it with a metal one, but I've heard some rumors that the upper receiver is a different build, and lower receivers by other companies can cause problems fitting in the blowback model. Anyone able to verify this?
IceTray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2009, 08:48   #49
shinobii

Hey ICETRAY,

Sorry about the mix up on the battery. We keep a handful of spare batteries on hand to test out the guns before they leave. As I've already acknowledged, your 1400 mah battery is already in the mail and en route to you.

Mix-ups happen occasionally. Really sorry about the inconvenience. It should get there before your big game.

About the top tech blowback comment a few threads up.. What we intended to describe on our website was that the blowback feature (originally offered on Top Tech guns) was now available on the combat machine line up. Therefore they are now available with "the Top Tech Blowback technology" We didn't call them Top Tech guns, nor does our site claim that.

Thanks for the incredible support and feedback so far by all mach1airsoft customers and dealer support across the country.

BTW: Our pistol line up is in. All GBB. Check the website for updates very soon. It will all be posted momentarily..
Like Us on FACEBOOK
Follow Us on Twitter

Store Hours of Operation:
Tue-Wed: 11:00am-5:00pm
Thurs: 11:00am-8:00pm
Fri: 11:00am-5:00pm
Sat: 10:00-5:00pm

Retail Store Address: 237 Toryork Drive, Toronto Ontario.
shinobii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2009, 08:53   #50
m102404
Tys

Shinobii is a top notch guy.

Ahem...cough, cough...you know I'll need to see one of those smoked GBB's when you visit next? A hicapa preferable...but fair warning, you might not leave with it
m102404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2009, 12:38   #51
IceTray

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobii View Post
Hey ICETRAY,

Sorry about the mix up on the battery. We keep a handful of spare batteries on hand to test out the guns before they leave. As I've already acknowledged, your 1400 mah battery is already in the mail and en route to you.

Mix-ups happen occasionally. Really sorry about the inconvenience. It should get there before your big game.

About the top tech blowback comment a few threads up.. What we intended to describe on our website was that the blowback feature (originally offered on Top Tech guns) was now available on the combat machine line up. Therefore they are now available with "the Top Tech Blowback technology" We didn't call them Top Tech guns, nor does our site claim that.

Thanks for the incredible support and feedback so far by all mach1airsoft customers and dealer support across the country.

BTW: Our pistol line up is in. All GBB. Check the website for updates very soon. It will all be posted momentarily..
Not a problem at all, it was actually delivered this morning, but I slept through the guy knocking on the door, paper says they'll come by again tomorrow, haha.
IceTray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2009, 16:16   #52
SurplusIG

Send a message via MSN to SurplusIG
Thanks for the review, I was indecisive whether to retail these guns or not, but if people enjoy them I will get a few to try them out :P

Thanks again,
SurplusIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2009, 21:09   #53
comrade1
Post counts are important

does anyone have any suggestions as to how to put the top receiver back onto the lower receiver, I'm having a bit of trouble with putting it back on because on the pneumatic blow back system on the top of the gearbox, the thing wont go on with out the charging handle falling out of place...or the hope-up being in the way. it also seems that the upper receiver is a little flexible when it comes to getting it back on. the battery wire is too short to slide it on so I'm assuming that's how the top receiver goes on. I have the plastic all black model and i am assuming its the combat machine. so does anyone have any advice or links to videos that might help me get this dam thing back together.:banghead:

thanks
Old June 28th, 2009, 00:04   #54
RMCBlademeister

Does anyone here know if the flash hider is removable?

On topic: Nice review!
RMCBlademeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2009, 01:26   #55
IceTray

Yea the flash hider is completely removable
Old June 28th, 2009, 02:15   #56
blade_x23

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTray View Post
Alright, so whats the deal with the body. I did plan on replacing it with a metal one, but I've heard some rumors that the upper receiver is a different build, and lower receivers by other companies can cause problems fitting in the blowback model. Anyone able to verify this?
I am also curious about the metal bodyness, as I'm considering getting one, but want a metal body to go on it, for security and realism.

Also, are other AEG externals (such as solid stocks, ris systems, 1 piece barrels) compatible with this gun?

Last edited by blade_x23; June 28th, 2009 at 02:33..
blade_x23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2009, 09:32   #57
pipefitter316

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtjcheng View Post
I believe that it doesn't have recoil, but do please let us know how much or none you feel.

It's always the best to get the first-hand experience from someone owning this gun. I've watched numerous online video reviews, but I'd like to get your opinions still.
I have the exact same aeg and I dont feel any kick at all compared to a non blowback aeg, it just looks cool when shooting and the bolt goes back but no recoil.
pipefitter316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2009, 13:09   #58
IceTray

As far as a metal body goes, no one has yet to be able to confirm a specific kind fits. I plan on getting one from G&P or Kingarms, and I'll just have to see how it goes.
Old June 28th, 2009, 22:41   #59
SuperCriollo

did you paint the upper receiver as well??
i mean, in the video the whole gun looks asewome and the upper and lower receiver match perfectly.
what did you use?

thank you.

SuperCriollo
SuperCriollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2009, 11:10   #60
IceTray

The upper receiver didn't need anything. The lower receiver was simply painted with Krylon camoflage black spraypaint.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews