Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Toronto Airsoft and Lack of service on Ares Stoner

:

Retailer Resolution Center

Old March 21st, 2012, 20:04   #1
Armed Infidel
a.k.a. Bob Sickinger

Trade Rating: 1
Toronto Airsoft and Lack of service on Ares Stoner

I purchased an Ares Stoner from toronto Airsoft at the end of Nov/beginning of December it didn't work from the get go because of a manufacturers defect...that being that the box mag keeps jamming...Ares is aware of it and early in the new year issued replacement mags free of charge to all customers in North America who purchased from an authorized retailer. Turns out that Toronto Airsoft is not an authorized Ares retailer(this directly from the exclusive Ares Distributror in Canada Continental Ultimate Inc....an email directly from Ares also confirmed that they are the sole distributor for Ares in Canada so they can't seem to source the mags.

Not knowing this at the time I brought the gun back for service on Jan 12 only after a lot of enquiries to which I got "don't know the status of the gun haven't heard from the gun doc" or some variation on that theme I went in on March 15th...they gave me the gun and lead me to believe it was fixed but sure enough when I got it home it still jammed...when I complained about it they said that the person who gave me the gun should have told me...no appology no "sorry we screwed up" juat a lot of rationalization and justification.

It's becoming very evident that they can't service the problem so it apepars that they knowingly sold the gun to the public knowing that they couldn't service it becasue they couldn't source parts.

Now my emails are met with stoney silence and I am still waiting for Toronto Airsoft to make this right....and still waiting waiting waiting and every time I show up at the store it seems that neither Frank or Barry are in.

So now virtually everyone on the planet has a repalcement mag except anyone who bought this gun from Toronto Airsoft...if you fall into this category(i.e. bought this gun and now can't use it because of the faulty mag) and are as frustrated as I am with the lack of service ...PM me maybe as a group we can get some action out of Toronto Airsoft.

In the meantime Frank/Barry I'm still waiting...waiting...waiting to hear from you.

JIHAD...works both ways
Armed Infidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2012, 21:21   #2
Karnage

Trade Rating: 129
Send a message via MSN to Karnage
Hi Rob thanks for bringing this to my attention, your magazine as well as a few others have already been ordered from the ARES representatives from asia. We are still waiting for them to delivery on it. We'll update you when it arrives.

http://www.torontoairsoft.com : Free shipping on Orders over $300!

Sorry I can no longer keep up with PMs. Please use the contact form on the website to reach TorontoAirsoft.com staff.
Karnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 20:41   #3
Armed Infidel
a.k.a. Bob Sickinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnage View Post
Hi Rob thanks for bringing this to my attention, your magazine as well as a few others have already been ordered from the ARES representatives from asia. We are still waiting for them to delivery on it. We'll update you when it arrives.
Frank

Thank you for the prompt response...I appologize fo rposting up here but I really felt I wasn't being looked after so it was a bit of a desperation move. Look forward to when the new mags come in.

JIHAD...works both ways
Old April 3rd, 2012, 19:45   #4
Karnage

Trade Rating: 129
Send a message via MSN to Karnage
Hey Rob,

Your magazine is ready for pick up, please make sure you have the original on hand for the replacement.

Thanks,
Frank

http://www.torontoairsoft.com : Free shipping on Orders over $300!

Sorry I can no longer keep up with PMs. Please use the contact form on the website to reach TorontoAirsoft.com staff.
Karnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2012, 08:39   #5
Armed Infidel
a.k.a. Bob Sickinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnage View Post
Hey Rob,

Your magazine is ready for pick up, please make sure you have the original on hand for the replacement.

Thanks,
Frank
Ok thanks Frank. Wii be in next week sometime

JIHAD...works both ways
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center