Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

NEED- RCMP ERT PHOTO

:

Canadian

Old January 9th, 2006, 18:12   #16
yanhchan

Send a message via AIM to yanhchan Send a message via MSN to yanhchan
If you didn't tell me it was Centennial high I would have guessed Blackwater operatives...

Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country ~John F. Kennedy
yanhchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2006, 19:44   #17
Tex

more images from that same day
http://www.bcrevolution.ca/rcmp_storm_school.htm (posting this only as a reference to images I do not support or agree with the site in anyway)
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2006, 18:51   #18
Ramzo

LOL i was there at centennial walkin home when the ERT in the big suburbans came out of no where. It was intense never thought i would have seen a response like that.
Ramzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2006, 23:11   #19
firemachine69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex
http://www.bcrevolution.ca/rcmp_storm_school.htm (posting this only as a reference to images I do not support or agree with the site in anyway)

The guy that wrote that isd on some reeeaaal heavy crack... :lol:
firemachine69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2006, 04:52   #20
Goldman

Send a message via MSN to Goldman
Quote:
Originally Posted by firemachine69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex

The guy that wrote that isd on some reeeaaal heavy crack... :lol:
I love how he is bitching about police forces practicing take-downs on schools. As much of a sad possiblity it is, I feel much more comfrotable knoing that ETF operators have a pre-fab plan for a school i might be in, and have practed the entry more than once.... gives me that warm gooey feeling inside.

My Buy/Sell 1337ness rating
Goldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2006, 06:27   #21
Greylocks

I think you can get good pictures by simply asking the RCMP directly.
If you ask politely, and explain that you are interested in seeing what different police forces in the world do, you may even get a chance to take the pics yourself.

Around Ottawa, those guys are almost a common sight so I know I never even think to carry a camera. Google Earth even shows a decently detailed view of their HQ.
Greylocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2006, 16:59   #22
BOG_Wolfe

Send a message via MSN to BOG_Wolfe Send a message via Yahoo to BOG_Wolfe
I may be able to get you some info, I'll talk to my friends at the HQ.

Hope I can be of service.

Feel the Iron Claws of the Wolfe!

BOG_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2006, 10:20   #23
Syphen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex

Wow.. whoever made that site needs to be punched in the face for a reality check. He is trying to say that the mp5's used by the police are automatic and should not be used. He thinks police should be unarmed.. what the hell..

Sponsored by Boland Howe: Cause Scheisse Happens
www.bolandhowe.com
Syphen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2006, 11:53   #24
Newber

Send a message via MSN to Newber
A bit off topic, but doesent this look like a TM XM 177? The receiver looks very fake.
Old February 10th, 2006, 12:17   #25
BC_K
Banned

This isnt an ERT officer himself, but here is his Diemaco C8FT w/Eotech Holosight & Surefire light, Unsure on the model. (He didnt want his picture taken.)

(I get to hang around VPD ERT with C8's, MP5's, HK53's & anything else that is deemed appropiate at work.:-) Some summer job huh?)
BC_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2006, 00:27   #26
smgcon

Newber's photo shows the Colt M16A1 carbines that were purchased by the RCMP in the late 70's to early 80's. They are a 16" light weight carbine, with the fixed carry handle A1 upper. The lower is standard M16 with a semi auto selector, but full auto parts installed. They have a Colt two position collapsing stock. Yes, I have fired them.

They are being replaced by Diemaco/Colt Canada C8 flat top rifles and are now fairly rare. Their days are numbered.
smgcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2006, 00:40   #27
SockMonkey

Send a message via MSN to SockMonkey
Just so you know the RCMP is really protective of their logo's and such and are one of the few agencies that will actively go after folks who impersonate them. I would go more "generic" and call your self what ever you like.
Old July 19th, 2006, 02:31   #28
[Lithium]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex
this was scanned from a local newspaper so it has some wrinkles in it, two ert members responding to a student with a gun at centennial high school in coquitlam no gun was found.

They dont get enough attention at the highschool drag races, so they go and od this? wow.

Joking aside, i would love to know what was going through the anonamyous callers head at the time? Did he really see a gun, or was he/she just playing a cruel joke?

HeL is another name i go by
[Lithium] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2006, 09:39   #29
SCG48
a.k.a. SniperChic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greylocks
I said about the same thing when someone wanted real pics of JTF2 troopers in full gear. Just drive down Dwyer Hill road near Ottawa, again dressed in camos with an AEG. Jump the fence, rush the compund yelling like a drugged-out twit.
But this time, have a friend with the camera outside the fence. You wont have time to take your own pics.
At least your friend will be entertained.
LMFAO.....Just to add, you may eat some brass while doing such an act.
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired or reserve - is someone who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The Country of Canada", for an amount of "up to and including my life."-- Author Unknown
SCG48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2006, 10:10   #30
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by SockMonkey
Just so you know the RCMP is really protective of their logo's and such and are one of the few agencies that will actively go after folks who impersonate them.
Unless you are these guys, then you can get away with it. :lol:

And........

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperChic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greylocks
I said about the same thing when someone wanted real pics of JTF2 troopers in full gear. Just drive down Dwyer Hill road near Ottawa, again dressed in camos with an AEG. Jump the fence, rush the compund yelling like a drugged-out twit.
But this time, have a friend with the camera outside the fence. You wont have time to take your own pics.
At least your friend will be entertained.
LMFAO.....Just to add, you may eat some brass while doing such an act.
Only way to "eat brass" is to stand to the right of the shooter. And I doubt their shooting skills are that bad (unless spraying hot brass onto targets is the politically correct method of non-lethal force). Now if you said "eat copper jacketed lead"............. hehe.
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Canadian