:

Newbie Tank

Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2013, 10:50   #16
Danke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Gruntsworthy View Post
That thread pisses me off.

Not only was what the OP did borderline retarded and irresponsible, but almost EVERYONE in that thread sounded like a god damn 12 year old, insulting him like that.

Yes, it was wrong, and HIGHLY dangerous, to play airsoft in public view... but the level of professionalism by those who replied in that thread is astoundingly bad. It's an entire thread of face-palm.
That thread is a good window in the way it used to be here. Whenever someone talks about how the new folks aren't granted any god given respect I think back to the way it was and putting one foot wrong basically fried you to a crisp. At the time the very idea of airsoft was way out past the thin ice signs. Any hint of "dumb with guns" activity got stepped on hard.
Old April 17th, 2013, 15:12   #17
Slabby

%*^k you

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
the f**k you think?
Fuck you man, the fuck u think i asked this if i knew. Go suck a dick noone wants to here you speak.
Old April 17th, 2013, 15:25   #18
Danneichh
Danneichh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slabby View Post
Fuck you man, the fuck u think i asked this if i knew. Go suck a dick noone wants to here you speak.
I'd go grab a flame suit, its about to get warm in here...

If I were you I would look into finding some legitimate airsoft fields in your area. Less hassle, and way more fun. All it takes is a bit of searching and reading on the site and you'll be good to go.

Secondary: KWA Mk. 4 1911, KWA Mac 11, Skeleton Sidearms 8" .357 revolver.
Old April 17th, 2013, 16:26   #19
DeathSniper
Hibernating Bear

Send a message via ICQ to DeathSniper Send a message via AIM to DeathSniper Send a message via MSN to DeathSniper Send a message via Skype™ to DeathSniper
I'm feeling really nice today (must be the weather) so I'm going to address the OPs question directly.

No it's not OK to play on the open field nearby. No you don't need to contact the police since you're NOT going to play on that field. If you're looking to play, go to a local AS/PB field that hosts Airsoft games.

I'm sort of curious, exactly how old are you? Just wondering since I don't know how "playing with realistic bbguns in an open field" in this day and age constitutes as a good idea.
SF - "Neal! You are the one!"
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank