Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Agm m4 gbb

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old January 13th, 2010, 14:33   #1
takealap

Agm m4 gbb

I'm thinking about getting one and I was wondering what parts I would need to buy with it since I heard it needs a lot of upgrades.
takealap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2010, 14:36   #2
Daiviet
Captain Sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by takealap View Post
I'm thinking about getting one and I was wondering what parts I would need to buy with it since I heard it needs a lot of upgrades.
search bar is at the top.

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthr...&highlight=agm
Daiviet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2010, 14:37   #3
KoolAidMan

Don't buy it Get a kjw if you wan't it to work out the box for like a long time or get a We if you don't mind 2-3 small parts going out on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
lol why is it that every single fucking underaged kid that comes thru here happens to have some private land to play on when accused of playing in public
KoolAidMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2010, 15:11   #4
baker_Jeff

My AGM M4 worked for probably 10,000+ rounds without issues, and at at that point I took it apart to test compatability of other parts, so who knows how long she would have run for?

Jeff

Out of the Game 04/22/16
baker_Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2010, 15:17   #5
kullwarrior

Can someone please tell me why I spent 6 hours on writing the info including what this guy asked?
http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=95709
Old January 13th, 2010, 15:21   #6
m102404
Tys

The problem is they stickied it...no body will ever read it now.

Great write up though, I read the whole thing twice. Funny thing is...when I went to go find it today...I had to try 3 different forum sections (Reviews...then Upgrades...then Doc...then Discussion) before I found it, and I knew already that it was stickied the night before.

I would have greatly appreciated a "sample build" with parts numbers...there are so many bloody parts/options that I get lost in about 10min and lose track of what part I need next.

And it was awesome to get a summary of all the different types of mags...what a crock of sh*t!!! How can there be so many different makes that are so expensive, yet be so sh*tty in one problematic way or another (or that work...but you can't get more of them...HAHAHA)...

Last edited by m102404; January 13th, 2010 at 15:27..
m102404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2010, 15:29   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by m102404 View Post
The problem is they stickied it...no body will ever read it now.

Great write up though, I read the whole thing twice. Funny thing is...when I went to go find it today...I had to try 3 different forum sections (Reviews...then Upgrades...then Doc...then Discussion) before I found it, and I knew already that it was stickied the night before.

I would have greatly appreciated a "sample build" with parts numbers...there are so many bloody parts/options that I get lost in about 10min and lose track of what part I need next.

And it was awesome to get a summary of all the different types of mags...what a crock of sh*t!!! How can there be so many different makes that are so expensive, yet be so sh*tty in one problematic way or another (or that work...but you can't get more of them...HAHAHA)...
kullwarrior has given me permission to re-publish it on the 6mm Magazine Online site.

Not that it will help most people, considering if the forum search is missed - Google would probably be missed too.

I'll try and get to that tonight, actually.

808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2010, 15:47   #8
kullwarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by m102404 View Post
well since atleast 3 ppl asked it I'll do it. Both fewest items and cheapest parts tonight (7-8hrs from now)
Old January 13th, 2010, 16:17   #9
m102404
Tys

Fewest items with cheapest parts aside (that's always good though...)...I would rather see a "real life, here it is on the bench" parts list that resulted in a nice build that was reliable, performend well, etc...

Items that were optional/extras/nice-to-haves could be * or something...but it's nice to see what a person with experience would do for a full build.

or maybe a format like...

Must Have:
etc...

Really nice to do:
etc.

Optional...but you'd do it again...
etc...

It's installed, but I'd skip it next time:
etc..
Old January 14th, 2010, 01:03   #10
kullwarrior

Finish two setup so far:
M16A4 with S,1,3 Trigger
and M4A1 w/ S,1,F Trigger

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthr...10#post1140510

Btw, can you guys post a reply atleast at my page? or is it restricted to myself? If it is Im gonna bug a staff to move to FAQ. Seriously, it makes me feel no one reads it.
Old January 14th, 2010, 09:53   #11
m102404
Tys

I much prefer a great thread that is clean...and not filled up with pages of "good work", "thanks", "that's awesome" and non-substantial information.

It's a great thread and I've now read the update twice and the main thread 3 times (to go back and check a bit or two of it).

I've got a question to post there in a sec.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion