Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Help On Airsoft

:

General

Old March 24th, 2010, 16:47   #1
ManGod123

Help On Airsoft

Ok so ive been trying to buy A VFC SCAR-H SSR but since i live in canada i would have to risk it geting seized and i dont want that so does anyone know of a airsoft website that delivers to canada and i can not worry about my stuff geting seized.
ManGod123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2010, 16:56   #2
Sbradshaw

get av'd and you'll find one! look up the age verifier section and find one in your area. if your underage, tuff luck buds
Sbradshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2010, 17:03   #3
Belaslav

Quick question: Those who sell various weaponry here in the gun section, how do they get it past Canada Customs, from say... Hong Kong?

I know I am not age verified and such (If you don't wanna answer, I'm okay with that, just don't rub it in my face about AV), but how is it possible?
Belaslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2010, 17:04   #4
Shooting Addict
* KNOWN LIAR *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belaslav View Post
Quick question: Those who sell various weaponry here in the gun section, how do they get it past Canada Customs, from say... Hong Kong?

I know I am not age verified and such (If you don't wanna answer, I'm okay with that, just don't rub it in my face about AV), but how is it possible?
If you mean the retailers they have licences to import the guns.
You can tell a person over and over that 4 + 5 = 9 and show them the mechanics of how addition works, but at the end of the day when you look into their eyes you know damn well that in their heads they still see 4 + 5 = pineapple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
Harden the fuck up, you liberal pussies.
Shooting Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2010, 17:08   #5
Belaslav

Okay, but how do other people (as in non-retailers) get their hands on something that's not sold in Canada?
Old March 24th, 2010, 17:09   #6
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Not important how they get it, that isn't your concern. How much money you want to blow on these expensive toys is.

Also, your question has been asked and answered a zillion times already, try doing some research maybe.
Old March 24th, 2010, 17:11   #7
Strelok

Quote:
Okay, but how do other people (as in non-retailers) get their hands on something that's not sold in Canada?
So, essentially you're asking how to get guns and totally make this age verification thing null.

Nice.

Simply put, Its a big secretive secret until you get an AV tag slapped on you.
Strelok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2010, 17:39   #8
Belaslav

Very well. I don't mind. Took pusangani's advice and did some searching, found this curious link:

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publicati...9-13-2-eng.pdf
Old March 24th, 2010, 17:42   #9
Boyso
a.k.a. LastSpartan

Send a message via MSN to Boyso
Actually, when you research, you must read what you find. Read that and it will tell you everything you want to know.

And while you're there, read the FAQ.
Boyso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2010, 17:48   #10
MoreToasties
Art affectionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManGod123 View Post
Ok so ive been trying to buy A VFC SCAR-H SSR but since i live in canada i would have to risk it geting seized and i dont want that so does anyone know of a airsoft website that delivers to canada and i can not worry about my stuff geting seized.
Well, there are plenty or retailers that will ship guns to Canada.

However, those retailers have the same restrictions as you. This is common sense, and anyone with a basic understanding of importation laws or access to Google should know that.

If you're asking which retailers can ship to Canada without the risk of seizure, the answer is zero.

Buy clearsoft, or get Age Verified and buy opaque guns in country from this site's classifieds.

Also, proper grammar and punctuation couldn't hurt, eh?

MoreToasties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2010, 18:57   #11
Rugger_can

Quote:
Very well. I don't mind. Took pusangani's advice and did some searching, found this curious link:

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publicati...9-13-2-eng.pdf
Good luck with that.
Rugger_can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2010, 19:11   #12
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManGod123 View Post
So it seems that you are somewhat familiar with how the importation laws work.
Yet you somehow believe that there exists a magical website that the members of this community may know about that can ship restricted and prohibited items into the country without being seized. Well unfortunately for you and the rest of us, no such website exists.

Your options at this point in time are currently Canadian retailers and this websites buy and sell. Best of luck sourcing your item.

Quote:
They dont, you can continue to try on your own and waste your money or you can just accept that there is a system that works for the time being. How that system works is a little complicated to explain at this point in time, since it seems that you have enough to things think about I will spare you the details about it. I suggest you look at this websites frequently asked questions section.

"Its only a little bit on fire"

Last edited by TokyoSeven; March 24th, 2010 at 19:15..
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2010, 21:20   #13
Hades

Send a message via MSN to Hades
Quote:
2 words... flying monkies

Hades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2010, 21:27   #14
Belaslav

Heh. So I see that there's always a risk. I suppose I need to get some more research done to really see my options. But thanks to everyone though!
Old March 24th, 2010, 21:30   #15
L473ncy

Yea.... After the wicked witch died the flying monkeys didn't have jobs anymore so they do this now....

Seriously, don't ask, don't tell is the rule that I live by. Even though you may have an idea of how things are done it's best to just drink the kool aid and not ask questions (although with some new developments this may change we'll just have to play the waiting game and see what happens).
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General