Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

P.E.I. Age Verifier

:

Newbie Tank

Old December 27th, 2010, 21:38   #1
Grrxmaster

Send a message via MSN to Grrxmaster
P.E.I. Age Verifier

I was looking to get age verified, and the Charlottetown verifier`s (trevorthetwigyalienman) location is listed as Alberta. Is this true, and if so, who should I meet to get verified?
Grrxmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2010, 21:49   #2
Cobrajr122
2 Cent Tactical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grrxmaster View Post
I was looking to get age verified, and the Charlottetown verifier`s (trevorthetwigyalienman) location is listed as Alberta. Is this true, and if so, who should I meet to get verified?
We don't see to many people from PEI come down to NB for games. Nor do they post much.

I know there are guys up there, they game fairly regularly... but the only AVr is trevorthetwigyalienman... hmmm

Shoot him a PM to make sure of his location, if he IS in Alberta you will have to wait for another PEI member who is active to volunteer to be an AVr, or take the drive down to Moncton, Fredericton, or Saint John. One of the guys down here might meet you 1/2 way.
Cobrajr122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2010, 21:53   #3
Grrxmaster

I'd already sent him a message before I made this thread, and I do understand it could take a while for him to reply. So until he replies, or I decide to get the guys together on a road trip, I suppose I shall wait.
Old December 27th, 2010, 21:57   #4
Cobrajr122
2 Cent Tactical

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevorthetwigyalienman View Post
hello, just moved to grand prairie, sold most of my kit before the move but ill be up and running by the spring at the latest. Ive got one more guy here from pei who says he will get kit together asap if there are games in the area. I organized quite a few games on the island and im very willing to help out here

-Mark
Nope, get that road trip planned :P

Contact one of the guys down here. Moncton is probably closest to you so Knight (wKnight on here) us your best bet assuming hes not still on vacation... i am not sure.

You should head on over to www.atlanticairsoft.org where we are a little more active during the season.

Hopefully one of the seasoned members on the island will step up to the plate soon for AV, it would be a big hassle to have everyone drive to southern NB to get AVd.

Last edited by Cobrajr122; December 27th, 2010 at 21:59..
Old December 27th, 2010, 22:01   #5
Grrxmaster

Alright, good enough. It'll probably be for the best, giving me and the guys more time to get better oriented with the sport. Thank'ee muchly.
Old December 27th, 2010, 22:06   #6
Cobrajr122
2 Cent Tactical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grrxmaster View Post
Alright, good enough. It'll probably be for the best, giving me and the guys more time to get better oriented with the sport. Thank'ee muchly.
Yep.
Knights a great guy, and if he has the time whenever you go down he can show you a LOT of stuff. Hes one of our local gun docs so if you have any questions I'm sure he can answer them for you.

Hopefully you can make it down for some games when the season start up!
Old December 27th, 2010, 22:08   #7
Grrxmaster

Sounds like a good deal. Hope to see you guys soon! (Though I doubt it shall be too soon, lol)
Old January 18th, 2011, 11:23   #8
Hawkeye_CJMC
a.k.a. scout83

Send a message via AIM to Hawkeye_CJMC Send a message via Skype™ to Hawkeye_CJMC
trevorthetwigyalienman did move to Alberta. I had been in contact with Bloodsport and Drake last year to become a verifier for PEI, but it's been over a year and I haven't heard a single message back from them. Hopefully we'll have another verifier on PEI soon enough

Age Verifier for PEI - redislandairsoft.com - Airsoft PEI
Hawkeye_CJMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2011, 11:25   #9
Grrxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye_CJMC View Post
trevorthetwigyalienman did move to Alberta. I had been in contact with Bloodsport and Drake last year to become a verifier for PEI, but it's been over a year and I haven't heard a single message back from them. Hopefully we'll have another verifier on PEI soon enough
That would be most preferable. By the way, I just sent an e-mail to you about joining the CJMC.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank