Airsoft Canada
https://www.replicaairguns.ca/airsoft

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Accessories Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Bushmaster accessories for WE M16 questions!

:

Accessories Discussion

Old June 15th, 2011, 11:29   #1
Disco_Dante

Bushmaster accessories for WE M16 questions!

I'm interested in a bushmaster handguard for my WETTI m16, and I was hoping some of you guys would be able to help me out with some questions.

This is the handguard I want:

1. With the M16's 20" barrel, would the carbine version be TOO short? The guy on the phone said it was only 7-8 inches long, but he wasn't too sure, whereas the rifle length version is 12". I don't like the look of the long one as much, but I'd appreciate some input from the community on this.

2. Bushmaster does not ship to Canada, and they gave me the number for an importing service in Quebec called Gravel who would do it for me. I still haven't gotten through on their phone lines, so I was hoping someone would know of a Canadian retailer who stocks these handguards.

3. If no one else stocks this in Canada, has anyone ever used Gravel's services before? I'd like to know a little more about their track record if I'm going to do business with them.

Not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, but for freedom alone, which no good man gives up except with his life.
Disco_Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2011, 21:44   #2
yerfdoggnahc

I live in Hong Kong and I've seen these in Hong Kong. Are you sure ehobbyasia dont have these? anyway, you can always order the real steel off of bushmaster. That's what I did for my carbine length CAR m203 short type launcher heat shield. The real steel might not fit on a WE, but you can always get some G&P parts like a new barrel, new delta ring or even new receiver if you want this hand guard so much.
yerfdoggnahc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2011, 21:46   #3
Disco_Dante

Bushmaster won't ship to Canada. Do G&P parts even fit on WE rifles?

Not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, but for freedom alone, which no good man gives up except with his life.
Disco_Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2011, 22:03   #4
yerfdoggnahc

Yes, G&P parts fit for almost everything, they might require some garage work, but they do fit. As for you bushmaster problem, do you have a friend or something in the states? or maybe you can visit hong kong with a gigantic customs declare note because trust me, you can buy EVERYTHING in hong kong... except A&F.
yerfdoggnahc is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Accessories Discussion