Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Why does everyone hate on Skeleton Sidearms?

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Closed Thread

Old December 12th, 2012, 01:40   #16
Syphlyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkut View Post
To make your life easier. When you really, really waaaanaaa buy something. Don't. Give it few days. Do your research. Then do some more research. Aaaand then think again if you really want it. If, at this point, you still think it's a good buy. Do it. Works for all kinds of things...
I found this website after I ordered. I did do about a week of researching and read the views on the website and a couple youtube videos and it really did seem like an alright pistol. But who knows.

=/
Old December 12th, 2012, 01:41   #17
BennyBoy

didn't find many reviews on it actually, only ones out there are mostly from people who are selling them or from someone shooting on his driveway in a residential area.... =-o

But good thing is co2 wont stink up your house if you're shooting indoors
Old December 12th, 2012, 01:43   #18
Syphlyn

That's basically what I'm doing with it. Shooting indoors and in my driveway/backyard. Nothing serious. Just wanted a casual gun that works and looks good. Not looking for any "elite" guns. Just an upgrade to from walmart/canadian tire. If this gun is better quality than walmart/canadian airsoft guns than I should be fine. As I have multiple guns from there that have lasted me multiple years.
Old December 12th, 2012, 01:52   #19
BennyBoy

don't shoot in public man, you're gonna get tossed to the grown and handcuffed
Old December 12th, 2012, 02:07   #20
Syphlyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyBoy View Post
don't shoot in public man, you're gonna get tossed to the grown and handcuffed
I live on a fairly secluded piece of property and shouldn't have to worry about that!
Old December 12th, 2012, 02:29   #21
GBBR
Banned

Send a message via MSN to GBBR Send a message via Skype™ to GBBR
well it is good if your not going to be gaming it I guess co2 wont be a stinker and co2 is avaible at almost any can tire and walmart

I would love to tell you places where you can buy it, but rules of this forum forbids me and others from telling you. the internet however can...

On that note tho try and get AV'ed alot more places for getting great advice on airsoft, well alot more places in this forum. and also you will be able to get some insanely good deals on airsoft in the classifeds.
Old December 12th, 2012, 09:21   #22
L473ncy

I hope you took the "reviews" from 12 year olds with a grain of salt. I've only seen 1 airsoft video from a 12 year old that I liked and that was some kid actually doing a takedown of a gearbox and explanation of the parts.

Anyways, for your purposes SS is great but for "enthusiast purposes" it's lacking. A Canadian Tire special snowboard might do the trick for you if you just want to do bunny hills and local ski mountains but if you're an enthusiast and trying to compete or go to big mountains then you'll probably want stuff like Burton, K2, Forum, Ride, LibTech, etc.
Old December 12th, 2012, 10:35   #23
Syphlyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by L473ncy View Post
I hope you took the "reviews" from 12 year olds with a grain of salt. I've only seen 1 airsoft video from a 12 year old that I liked and that was some kid actually doing a takedown of a gearbox and explanation of the parts.

Anyways, for your purposes SS is great but for "enthusiast purposes" it's lacking. A Canadian Tire special snowboard might do the trick for you if you just want to do bunny hills and local ski mountains but if you're an enthusiast and trying to compete or go to big mountains then you'll probably want stuff like Burton, K2, Forum, Ride, LibTech, etc.
That's all I wanted to hear is that it'll work for what I wanted it for!

Thanks
Old December 12th, 2012, 12:50   #24
solidgear34

skeleton sidearms........... i remembered when that stuff came on the market. its all a bunch of kwc clones (how bad is that? a clone of kwc!!!)
Old December 12th, 2012, 14:53   #25
Maxxa

I just recently got into Airsoft myself and one of my first searches was "good airsoft brands". I have never heard of skeleton until today but I was instantly aware of TM, G&G, CA and KWA.
I ended up with a full metal CA M15 A4 from their "perfomance" line, with an all metal gearbox/hop up for a little over $250.
Old December 12th, 2012, 15:00   #26
bigmac10attack

Anybody who had one learned their lesson. Anybody who knew someone that has had one should have learned the same lesson.
Old December 12th, 2012, 15:04   #27
Kos-Mos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syphlyn View Post
That's all I wanted to hear is that it'll work for what I wanted it for!

Thanks
Why are you asking then?

Call yourself and leave a message!

Because it's not a good pistol, and will not perform for target shooting, even casual...

Well, unless you want to shoot your face with the rear of the pistol exploding.
Yes, a slide can fly.

Move along, OP knows what he wants.
Old December 12th, 2012, 16:14   #28
anthon

Quote:
I live on a fairly secluded piece of property and shouldn't have to worry about that!
Give us an update once it breaks!
Old December 12th, 2012, 17:36   #29
Syphlyn

Bump
Old December 12th, 2012, 17:39   #30
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

Quote:
I found this website after I ordered. I did do about a week of researching and read the views on the website and a couple youtube videos and it really did seem like an alright pistol. But who knows.

=/
was the youtube review carried out by a 10 year old? The only thing I look at in YT reviews and that includes big retailers, is the closeup shots of the gun doing it's thing, and even then I read player reviews more than trust whatever tripe is posted on YT about something.

There is a reason why a majority of people are willing pay more for something to a certain point.

There are quality kwa pistols available from 160-250$, there are kjw pistols in that range as well. Those are hardly out of reach in terms of pricing.
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion