Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Review - Shootsoft.ca

:

Reviews

Closed Thread

Old June 19th, 2008, 15:12   #616
rexdlu

you need to be age verified. It's a lengthy process, as I'm still waiting for my animation (if you look under the user name on some members it has a lil' picture that says age verified with a checkmark) to go up, but it apparently opens many doors to Guns 'R' Us.

Rex

Check the Frequently Asked Questions threads.
Old June 20th, 2008, 02:42   #617
Combine

Oh I know about that for THIS site

I meant on Shootsoft.ca
Old June 20th, 2008, 02:45   #618
ww2warrior

Send a message via MSN to ww2warrior
Shootsoft doesnt sell airsoft gun anymore. They're taking a break.
HFC G17
Old June 20th, 2008, 02:51   #619
Tex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combine View Post
Oh I know about that for THIS site

I meant on Shootsoft.ca
Same thing, shootsoft uses ASC's AV system. but like others have said they are "on a break" and are not taking orders right now.
Old June 20th, 2008, 02:57   #620
BBS

Send a message via MSN to BBS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ww2warrior View Post
Shootsoft doesnt sell airsoft gun anymore. They're taking a break.
pardon me?
Old June 20th, 2008, 03:01   #621
ww2warrior

Look at the store... LeGros decided to take a break, thats it.
HFC G17
Old June 20th, 2008, 03:10   #622
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

yeah he made a memo thread, saying that he would be going to the states for work or something like that iirc, he said he will be back in business when he gets back

and to Combine, they have a realairsoft section, not that clearcrap, but they also use the ASC age-verified system, so in order to access it, you must be age-verified on ASC
Old June 25th, 2008, 10:42   #623
8skippy40

Send a message via MSN to 8skippy40
legros is the bigest joke supplier i have ever seen.

he is selling guns that have "cleard the boarder" however when i ordered a gun and 30 business days rolled around he says that it is still in the hands of his supplier. WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!

then when i email him for answers he send me my money back. but the best part of that is that he charges in u.s. funds and refunds me and canadian dollars.

when i told him i want my other 4.43 he wants me to send all the money back so that he can send me back all of it.

now would you send all of your money back to a guy who "claims" to have in country guns and then makes you wait.

after 10 days he said that it would be there in 20. after 20 he says the supplier still has it.

LEGROS you are the most emabarassing airsoft supplier i have ever been in contact with in my whole life. have no worries i will never send you one penny of my hard earned dollars. i would rather send it to someone who doesnt lie about the status of their guns.

i guess its about time for you to stop pretending to be a supplier to look cool in front of your friends, becuase its making you look like a fucking loser.

if anyone wants legros phone number i have it. i called him at home and he got all defensive and hung up.

so if there is anyone that legros has your money and you want some answers p.m. me and i would be more than happy to send you his phone number. people arnt quite the man they make themselves out to be over the phone. im sick of these internet warrior wanna be suppliers. if you want my money take it. if you dont quit wasting eveyones time with your fake store.
Old June 25th, 2008, 13:33   #624
LeGROS

Post Seem this member have a terrible day...

Seem this member have a terrible day...

Like every body know, we ask for 20 business days on every thing, stock or not! we do have a warranty of 20 business days on every order we do!

After that delay we have made a full refund... before he ask for it!!, telling him also we will contact him when is new friend will be ready to ship!

When he does is payment he chose EMT to do so... except he send is payment via Paypal! I did not realise at that moment and we did the refund via EMT, he send me back an email asking me 4,43$ because he have paid in us and it was the different of the total refund.

I told him have realise that I make an error on the way I should refund him... and I should refund is amount via Paypal and I will also retreive the 4% charge from paypal! If he could send back the Emt and I will refund all the amount via Paypal!

He send me an email back telling me I was a &"//$%/? and he would not send the EMT back... I told him that ok I will refund him via EMT the 4,43$ and I ask him also to do not place any order via our store!

Quote:
i called him at home and he got all defensive and hung up.
We never spoke via the phone it was via PM and email!

My phone number is public, and you could find it via this forum and a whois!! This will be the only message on this subject!

Christian
shootSOFT
Old June 25th, 2008, 14:21   #625
Relja

Send a message via MSN to Relja
nothing but love for Legros, if you dont want to do business with him then thats ok, but so far he's been an upstanding guy with me and my order (I was one of the first to buy something from him) and although it may take a bit longer then others I dont mind, but the fact that he brought me in an item not on his list that gives him +1 in my book.
Old June 25th, 2008, 15:15   #626
arman

no ive noticed a trend... no one is selling anymore...everyone just talks about it... even lying about it! like the guns are in country... were in big trouble guys... i watched skippy give his money to marksman for a month just to get it back then to shootsoft for a month... just to get it back...

embarrassing...

playing with my kid!
Old June 25th, 2008, 17:06   #627
Skladfin

its really hard to get airsoft in country, we should know
Old June 26th, 2008, 00:12   #628
8skippy40

all i have to say legros is that you just made up a great story. you didnt give me my money back before i asked. i told you i want my gun. you didnt respond for 3 days. at this point i sent you a email telling you i was going to file a dispute with paypal if i didnt recive my gun. you THEN sent me my money back. these so called "suppliers" with exception to mopic are a joke.

i gave mopic my money and sent me a gun that was in country in 14 days...NOT business days.

i give legros my money for an in country gun and he makes me wait...and wait....and wait....

i guess you just dont like money. ill just give it to mopic, a real supplier and a real fan of money apperantly.

so you go back to pretending to be a supplier to look cool in front of your friends.
Old June 26th, 2008, 00:51   #629
ww2warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8skippy40 View Post
so you go back to pretending to be a supplier to look cool in front of your friends.
Shootsoft is on break now but was in buisness for a lot of months and sold a lot of Aeg to plenty of happy customers. That sentence is totaly fucking retarded.

Now that you have your money back, you should Stfu and stop trying to look Kewl on this forum.
HFC G17
Old June 26th, 2008, 02:28   #630
8skippy40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww2warrior View Post
stop trying to look Kewl on this forum.
im only going to say this...

wow...

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews