Airsoft Canada
https://www.replicaairguns.ca/airsoft

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Velocity Arms. *Its been too long frank*

:

Retailer Resolution Center

Old September 11th, 2010, 09:34   #1
Dart

Trade Rating: 12
Velocity Arms. *Its been too long frank*

Alright so I bought a WE Scar from Velocity arms in july. It ended up breaking on me *the roller bearing on the hammer had its pin fall out and the bearing got lots on the field than the hammer got marred when I fired it unknown that the bearing was gone.

I emailed velocity arms. on the 24th of august. I recieved a speedy response on the 25th saying the gun doc was away for the weekend and they would ship me the part when he got back. That would have been the 30th.

Its now been 2 weeks *because we all know nothing will get done this weekend.* I have sent 2 additional inquiry emails asking if its been shipped with no response. If there is a hold up in the shipping process please let me know don't just leave me hanging. I have a big game coming up on the 26th and it would be nice if I could use my $600 purchase for more than 1 day of gaming with having owned it for 3 fricking months.

So lets go guys. Let me know whats going on or give me a tracking number. If not I'll send the gun back to you for a full refund. Thanks.
Dart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2010, 13:04   #2
Dart

Got a response on monday saying "the part was pulled the other day but we don't have your address" I sent them the address already so I resent on monday. its no Wed and still waiting on confirmation that it has gone out.
Old September 16th, 2010, 15:31   #3
Dart

it is thursday now and still no response, or confirmation that its been sent. This is horrible customer service! Its a small piece but it is making my gun not work. I am not calling you because I only own a cellphone and will not pay .35c a minute to do so.

Lets get this sent out already.
Old September 16th, 2010, 15:45   #4
Dart

Got in contact with them through the live chat thing on the website. Apparently the email server has been down for the last week. Part has been posted and on the way.

Now I wait.
Old September 22nd, 2010, 18:55   #5
Dart

Received the part 2 days ago. Thank you Frank its nice to have my Scar working again.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center