Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

HSGI CADPAT Vests from DStactical

:

Gear Discussion

Old April 18th, 2012, 23:36   #1
Chiba

HSGI CADPAT Vests from DStactical

Hey all,

I see that DSTactical are selling most of their CADPAT HSGI vests right now and was wondering if anyone knows if they are planning to restock?

I saw the Woosatch for a while and finally decided to buy one. I had a friend go over to the store for me but unfortunately I took too long to decided and they're all out of the TW CADPAT color. I also asked him to buy the TT Mav as an alternative but that's gone too. T_T

The others Warlord and Denali are a little too much (expense + practicality) for me. I have a Woosatch so buying another one is not necessary.

Cheers

Last edited by Chiba; April 18th, 2012 at 23:38..
Chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2012, 23:45   #2
Nakes

Uhh, you should honestly just ask THEM if they're going to restock... You'll probably get a more accurate answer that way.

You can always order direct from HSGI. DST is expensive.
Nakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2012, 23:57   #3
Chiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakes View Post
Uhh, you should honestly just ask THEM if they're going to restock... You'll probably get a more accurate answer that way.

You can always order direct from HSGI. DST is expensive.
Does HSGI have the materials to work on a CADPAT color vest, or do I need to find some myself?
Old April 19th, 2012, 00:20   #4
Nakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiba View Post
Does HSGI have the materials to work on a CADPAT color vest, or do I need to find some myself?
Ahh, I just checked their site, they have a new design since I last looked.

They used to sell all their plate carriers in Cadpat arid and TW. So I'm assuming they did have materials, but they do not list them anymore. I'd suggest contacting them directly, they may have some PC's sitting around or be able to aquire the materials still.

Also keep in mind the woosatch is a fairly large fitting plate carrier. Especially if you use a dump pouch for your spend magazines, it gets VERY loose if you're not a big guy.

Last edited by Nakes; April 19th, 2012 at 00:22..
Old April 19th, 2012, 00:27   #5
Chiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakes View Post
Ahh, I just checked their site, they have a new design since I last looked.

They used to sell all their plate carriers in Cadpat arid and TW. So I'm assuming they did have materials, but they do not list them anymore. I'd suggest contacting them directly, they may have some PC's sitting around or be able to aquire the materials still.

Also keep in mind the woosatch is a fairly large fitting plate carrier. Especially if you use a dump pouch for your spend magazines, it gets VERY loose if you're not a big guy.

Woosatch doesn't have integrated mag pouches, so that's not a problem. I'm guessing you're refering to the Wee/Wasatch? I use one with dummy plates. And since I'm a G36 user, 1 pouch = 1 mag = not very heavy.
Old April 19th, 2012, 00:50   #6
Nakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiba View Post
Woosatch doesn't have integrated mag pouches, so that's not a problem. I'm guessing you're refering to the Wee/Wasatch? I use one with dummy plates. And since I'm a G36 user, 1 pouch = 1 mag = not very heavy.
Ahh I was totally thinking about the wasatch! Nevermind about that then.

But give them an email, as I said before they did make their products in Cadpat AR/TW for a long time.
Old April 19th, 2012, 02:12   #7
Tom Swift

DSTactical was very liberal with their license to obtain/use authentic CADPAT and contracted TT and HSGI to produce their rigs in CADPAT. This is my understanding of the matter, I also believe DS is the distributor for both those companies in Canada. As what has been said your best bet is to give them a call.
Tom Swift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2012, 02:24   #8
T_A_N_K

Just an FYI, dstactical is the only carrier of hsgi products of Cadpat tw/AR. You can't find them anywhere else unless it's private sale. Not even at hsgi, it's special order from dstactical. Thier prices aren't Exspensive they are pretty competitive and shipping is included for online orders.
T_A_N_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2012, 02:30   #9
Chiba

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_A_N_K View Post
Just an FYI, dstactical is the only carrier of hsgi products of Cadpat tw/AR. You can't find them anywhere else unless it's private sale. Not even at hsgi, it's special order from dstactical. Thier prices aren't Exspensive they are pretty competitive and shipping is included for online orders.
Especially now since they are letting go of all their current stock of CADPAT TW/AR vests..I really hope they restock... I will ask my friend to call them up again. I really hope that this is not the end of CADPAT TW/AR vests...
Old April 19th, 2012, 11:42   #10
Azathoth

A sage word of advice. If you see it available (especially CADPAT) items and you want it. Buy it, because it may not be produced again or it may be a very very long time before a production run is made.

I also noticed you are in Hong Kong. Genuine CADPAT is a controlled item in Canada, you can own it and use it if you are non Government but you are not suppose to take it out of country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcguyver View Post
it would appear I am not first up in this gang-bang
---
WANTED PTW Receiver PRIME, STG, Factory
Azathoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2012, 19:35   #11
Chiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azathoth View Post
A sage word of advice. If you see it available (especially CADPAT) items and you want it. Buy it, because it may not be produced again or it may be a very very long time before a production run is made.

I also noticed you are in Hong Kong. Genuine CADPAT is a controlled item in Canada, you can own it and use it if you are non Government but you are not suppose to take it out of country.
Thanks for the info!

For information, I use the china clone CADPAT, which is also surprisingly rare in HK now. Had to make alterations to it as the materials is so thick and unbreathable

Also, I did give DS Tactical a call (information is always available if you ask) and they mentioned they are not planning to restock the vests; and if they were to, it would be back to the original price~
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion